THOTTA@dentechmail.net

Teruko Hotta is a physical fitness instructor at Dentech University. To get in touch with her, please use this e-mail address.

Inbox: 7
((IMPORTANT: MagicCereal rolled this chip for me))

TO: Teruko Hotta @ THOTTA@dentechmail.net
SUBJECT: This Chip's For You!
----------------------------------------------

Sounds like your navi's a real expert on using difficult chips! That being the case, I've sent her a nice, powerful chip with a steep learning curve. If she practices, though, I'm sure it will fit into her arsenal well! Also, thank you for the generous compliment. Please keep rooting for me!

-Holly
[color=green][/color]

*SummonBlack1 attached*
TO: THOTTA@dentechmail.net
SUBJECT: Good Luck.
--------------------------------------------------------

LSBQaWxlRHJpdmVyMQ0KRGFtYWdlOiA0MCB4IDIgTWVsZWUgQXR0YWNrICsgSW1wYWN0ICsgQnJlYWsgKyBLbm9ja2JhY2sNCkFjY3VyYWN5O
iBCDQpEZXNjcmlwdGlvbjogVGhlIE5hdmkgc3VtbW9ucyBhIHJhcGlkbHkgcHVtcGluZyBqYWNraGFtbWVyIHRoYXQgb2NjdXBpZXMgb25lIG9mIHRo
ZWlyIGFwcGVuZGFnZXMuIEJlYXJpbmcgZG93biBvbiBhbiBpbW1vYmlsZSB0YXJnZXQgd2lsbCBkZWFsIGdyZWF0ZXIgZGFtYWdlLg0KRHVyYXRpb
246IE9uY2UNCkVsZW1lbnQ6IE51bGwNClNwZWNpYWw6IElmIHRoZSBmaXJzdCBoaXQgY29ubmVjdHMgd2l0aCBLbm9ja2JhY2sgYW5kIHRoZSBz
ZWNvbmQgaGl0IGFsc28gY29ubmVjdHMsIHRoZSBzZWNvbmQgaGl0IGRlYWxzIGRvdWJsZSBkYW1hZ2Uu

#-Attached: PileDriver1 BattleChip Data
TO: Teruko Hotta (THOTTA@dentechmail.net )
SUBJECT: This Chip's For You!
----------------------------------------------

Thanks for donating! Please accept the attached chip as a match for your own donation!

ATTACHMENT: RockArm1 BattleChip data
SUBJECT: Hotta Stuff!

So uh, my operator told me to find out about some chick he saw in ElecTown not too long ago, and give her a 'token of his esteem'. But really, you want no part of him. Seriously, the guy's a total pervert. He started touching himself as soon as he saw you. That's the kind of person he is. So yeah, do NOT try to trace this e-mail. I'm keeping it anonymous so you won't be tempted to look him up, as, uh, he's 350 lbs. and is about as well-groomed as a rabid dog. And he'd probably expose himself if you talked to him. So take this chip and pretend you found it on the street or something. I don't care what. Oh, and if you're wondering about the weird subject line, it's so he won't know I'm not really doing my job. After all if he did, he'd use that cyberd...actually, you're better off not knowing. Just forget it. Have a good life, and it'll be much better without my operator. Trust me on this.

- ???
ATTACHMENT: SolarShield1 BattleChip data
SUBJECT: Food

Hey,

Dare looked up this place called Taste of Victory and tells me thats where we ought to eat for sure. I dont know what its all about and uh Dare is locking my search function so I cant find out since its supposed to be a surprise. So if you want to meet me there the address is attached. If not just let me know and think up another place because im about to starve

Bruce

P.S. Dare says to tell Ante to make sure she doesnt let you look up the place beforehand either. I dont care so tell Ante to do whatever.

*VictoryAddress attached*
TO: ??? (THOTTA@dentechmail.net)
SUBJECT: Happy Holidays!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Enjoy your new chip!

(DO NOT REPLY TO THIS E-MAIL.)

ATTACHMENT: Kunai2 BattleChip data
TO: Teruko Hotta and Ante.EXE - THOTTA@dentechmail.net
SUBJECT: Happy Giveaway!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Enjoy your new chip!

ATTACHMENT: AntiBreak BattleChip data
TO: Teruko Hotta (THOTTA@dentechmail.net)
SUBJECT: Your New Chip!
Enjoy your new chip, and come to Soryu's for all of your chip needs!

ATTACHMENT: Binder1 BattleChip data
TO: Ante@THOTTA@dentechmail.net
SUBJECT: Your Thank You Gift!

Between you and I, miss Ante, I am deeply regretting allowing one of my colleagues to design our initial outfits, and I thank you most sincerely for the elegant replacement. If fortune favours, no-one will require me to change it again for the remainder of the evening.

Regardless, here is your thank you gift for supporting our cause this evening, and I hope it serves you well.

Merry Christmas,
Zennocracy.Exe

(DO NOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL)

ATTCH: 'Strike' Battlechip
Enjoy your new chip!

ATTACHMENT: ColorBall1Damage: 40 + Rebound(4)
Accuracy: C
Description: Throws a bouncy rubber ball that can repeatedly rebound off enemies and objects.
Duration: Once
Element: Null
Special: Rebound(4): This effect allows an attack to ricochet around the field. It will attempt to bounce off of enemies or objects until it has attacked four additional times, with the damage of the chip reducing by 10 for each attempted attack. Each attack against a given target lowers the chip's accuracy by 2 ranks against that target.
Trader Rank: D
Happy holidays! Please enjoy your new chip. Remember Soryu's for your next chip purchase!

Attached: Elec+30Status: Elec Element UP 30, Stackable
Accuracy: S
Description: Adds 30 Damage to all hits of an Elec Element attack chip, before any external environment-related or target-related damage modifiers apply.
Element: Elec
Trader Rank: C
Battlechip
Happy holidays! Please enjoy your new chip. Remember Soryu's for your next chip purchase!

Attached: GodHammer2Damage: 140 + Break + Impact / 70 + Drop Attack
Accuracy: C / D
Description: A hammer strike with immense force, that disquiets nearby earth, sends it skyward, and down upon another target.
Element: Null
Special: The second part of this attack does not trigger if the hammer's target is not grounded. It also must hit a different target from the hammer. For clarity's sake, it may hit nothing if the user chooses.
Trader Rank: C