DharmaHP@HeartPayne.com

This address can be used to get in touch with Dharma Heart Payne, President of Heart Payne Pharmaceuticals Incorporated. Please do not use this e-mail for any questions that would be better addressed to a customer service representative. Please see our company's website if you would like to know more about President Dharma or her corporation.

Personal e-mails to the President may be addressed here.

Thank you for using Heart Payne pharmaceuticals.

Inbox: 5
((Cereal rolled this chip for me))

TO: Dharma @ DharmaHP@HeartPayne.com
SUBJECT: This Chip's For You!
----------------------------------------------

The outfit was made mostly to inspire cheer and goodwill, but I guess love is a fine response as well! Thank you for the donation. You didn't tell me much about your navi, but I'll give you a nice, generally useful chip that I adore: IceCube! It's like Rockcube, but with ice... well, I think it's cute, anyways.

-Holly
[color=green][/color]

*IceCube attached*
TO: Dharma Heart-Payne (DharmaHP@HeartPayne.com)
SUBJECT: This Chip's For You!
----------------------------------------------

Thanks for donating! Please accept the attached chip as a match for your own donation!

ATTACHMENT: CannonBall BattleChip data
TO: ??? (DharmaHP@HeartPayne.com)
SUBJECT: Happy Holidays!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Enjoy your new chip!

(DO NOT REPLY TO THIS E-MAIL.)

ATTACHMENT: Recover30 BattleChip data
TO: Dharma Heart-Payne and Phero.EXE - DharmaHP@HeartPayne.com
SUBJECT: Happy Giveaway!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Enjoy your new chip!

ATTACHMENT: LeafShield BattleChip data
TO: Dharma Heart-Payne (DharmaHP@HeartPayne.com)
SUBJECT: Your New Chip!
Enjoy your new chip, and come to Soryu's for all of your chip needs!

ATTACHMENT: MistConvergence1 BattleChip data
To: Dharma Heart-Payne and Phero (DharmaHP@HeartPayne.com)
Subject: Your Thank You Gift!

This is certainly an... interesting idea for a Christmas dress up. Quite the break with tradition. Since we're breaking things, I hope you decide to make good use of your thank you gift. Merry Christmas!

-Zennocracy

(DO NOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL)

ATTCH: LineOut1 BattleChip Data
TO: DharmaHP@HeartPayne.com
Enjoy your new chip!

ATTACHMENT: BubbleWrap1Protection: 1-hit Aqua element barrier, per turn, for 3 turns
Accuracy: S
Description: Encases the user in a protective bubble, which can take a single hit before bursting. The bubble reforms at the beginning of each turn. Elec attacks completely destroy the bubble and damage the user.
Duration: Until end of battle, hit with an Elec attack, or overridden.
Element: Aqua
Special: Status Guard: This chip blocks debuffs.
Special: If an Elec element attack hits BubbleWrap, it is destroyed, and will no longer regenerate. The user will also take full damage from the attack.
Special: The bubble regeneration stops after 3 turns. An existing bubble will remain in place until broken, however.
Trader Rank: D
SUBJECT: AD NET Beach Queens
MC HP,

Your team leader Surf explained the arrangement by which you joined the tournament, so I'll handle the payment in lieu of the .GNA. Congratulations on your team's win. We made some big money off of the performances, so enjoy your earnings. Personally I'd love the chance to work with you again.

And I gotta say, you probably have a future as an entertainer. I was blown away by the whole "dirty Dharma Heart Payne" gimmick. I'm a big fan of hers, I feel like there's something dark and secret with her... And with the address and all, you really went all the way with this shtick. Anyway, I definitely see a future with it. Hopefully we can use some of the ad money to host a live action Beach Queens Tournament sometime and have you turn out, right? Man, I can't help but wonder what it'd be like if Dharma was actually on her hands and knees calling me "boss..."

PARTICIPATION REWARD: Full marks.
ATTACHED: Support Base 1

PLACEMENT REWARD: High marks!
ATTACHED: 8,500z

EXTRA REWARD: You put it out there. Good work! But I really think you should have done the catfight. Man, seriously, some stream monsters thought you were the REAL Dharma Heart Payne! It would have been crazy money.
ATTACHED: 7,500z

Don't reply to this e-mail unless you want a mountain of spam mail.

-Mr. Morty
Happy holidays! Please enjoy your new chip. Remember Soryu's for your next chip purchase!

Attached: DrillArm1Damage: 60 + Break + Knockback + Long Attack
Accuracy: B
Description: A long drill is created to bore through enemies. It can hit one enemy twice, and a second enemy once.
Duration: Once
Element: Null
Special: Knockback paired with Long Attack causes the drill to hit close ranged targets twice, instead of once. This is because it pushes the closest target through both hit zones. Knockback only triggers once.
Trader Rank: D
Battlechip
SUBJECT: Your New Chip!
Please enjoy your new chip, courtesy of Soryu's Chip Shop! Thank you for participating in this event and come back to Soryu's whenever chips are what you need!

(This email account is not monitored. Please do not reply to this message.)

Attached: FurnaceStageEffect: Full Stage Furnace Terrain Change
Accuracy: S
Description: Changes the entire battlefield to Furnace Terrain.
Duration: Once
Element: Fire
Trader Rank: C