UnbiasedGiving@roaming.cld

To: Zennocracy@UnbiasedGiving@roaming.cld

Hello,

Charitable contributions are always an interest of mine; this season will be no different. Please find the attached chip. I hope it will find a home where it can be of some use to the underprivileged. Everyone deserves to be happy on Christmas... I only hope I'm doing all that is within my power to help others.

With gratitude,
-Dharma Heart-Payne, President of Heart-Payne Pharmaceuticals Inc.

Visit us at the HPPharmacy website!
~Pharmaceuticals with care, straight from the heart~

Greetings!

I noticed my operator didn't complete the other questions, so I decided to jump in. I was thinking: every faction ought to change its uniform! It's important to keep things fresh. I hear spontaneity is helpful in any relationship, so it can't hurt here either.

For the holiday costume, I decided to send something that my operator really seemed to enjoy wearing recently. I was originally going to include a copy of my own wardrobe, because it was scientifically formulated to inspire love in others, but I decided this might be even better... after all, I've never seen Dharma quite as happy as when she was wearing this!

With love,
Phero.EXE

ClusterBucketUniform.GMO
This outfit is not Christmas-themed at all... It is based on logic, but unfortunately, it's Phero's poorly guided logic that's spawned it. The costume includes a black cowboy hat and similarly dark cowboy boots with jingling spurs. A denim skirt covers the lower body, zipping up the side, but won't do much to cover if the wearer parts their legs or bends over. A t-shirt covers the upper body, but precariously, with a small sheriff's badge, bearing the monogram "SS", on the front; the shirt and the skirt together leave most of the midriff, from the breasts to the hips, bare. No explanation for those letters is given. Beneath all of this, a slingshot bikini, slung over both shoulders and taught around the breasts, circling around the lower bend and between the cheeks of the rump. It is patterned like a black and white cow-hide. One would be wise to leave the shirt and skirt on, or else risk a wardrobe malfunction worse than choosing to put this on in the first place. The size will adjust to the wearer, but will remain skimpy all the same.

*HeatShot attached*
To: UnbiasedGiving@roaming.cld
From: Jocelyn and Sleuth @ Jocelyn.Yard@GloriaScottMall.com

Salutations!

I'm happy to see someone doing some charity work! I've been volunteering to play Santa here at the mall, so I can definitely appreciate your effort. At first I thought it was a little odd, since I lack Santa's gender and physique, but it really seems to be a hit. In fact, we've even got adult men volunteering to give me their Christmas wishes, not just children! I really feel tickled that we've reached out to folks who ordinarily consider themselves a little too old for Christmas.

I've attached a chip from Sleuth's arsenal that I don't think she plans on using. I hope it can help someone! For factions, I think that the NetPolice should take a page from the Gloria Scott Mall security's playbook! All junior officers should be spontaneous, switching around their costumes at the request of their superior officers and aiming to maximize the happiness of the mall-goers. That's what Rodney says works best!

Sincerely,
Jocelyn Yard

Double salutations!

I can't stand to see a lovely bunch of shivering Santas like yourself left without some fancy holiday knickers to turn the heads of your charity-minded clientele, so I've graciously contributed one of my designs that has been a hit at the holidays in the years past. How many years? Don't ask questions I don't want to give the answer to! If you're bashful, you can wear them under your clothes, but I say hey, why not parade them out in the open? Your audience will appreciate it; you have my word as a detective! Or perhaps this is just me speaking from a recently profitable exploration of my feelings towards fellows of the fairer sex? A mystery for another time!

Sincere in all that I say,
Sleuth.EXE

ChristmasKnickers.GMO
Sleuth finds a way to sneak the color brown into her whole wardrobe, even the knickers, despite what she might claim. Christmas time is no exception. She's created immodest string bikini underwear, mostly brown, that feels of soft, faux-fur on the outside, while the inner material is actually nylon. A patch of white can be found on the center portions of both the front and back of the lower half, with a small deer tail on the back of the panties. The deer tail is detachable and will stick onto the back of an outer outfit if these are worn beneath another garment. A brown hairband with long reindeer antlers sits atop the hair; these are not actual bone, of course, and rather plush props... but with a bit of wire inside, so that they'll hold their place if someone grabs onto them. When put into conjecture with the brown harness included, which wraps just the neck, shoulders, and back, and includes reigns with jingling bells on the back where the wearer herself can barely reach, that lends some ideas as to how Sleuth pictured this bikini being used. Another bell is attached at the neck of the harness, for maximum jingling, and will generally move along with the breasts of the wearer, ringing when they move (or slapping when they don't move, for flat-chested wearers). The size adjusts to the wearer.

*Attack +10 attached*

I figure this is a great time to pitch a new script, since, because you girls have to respond to me, that means you might as well give me feedback. I don't get a lot of that, so it's, I guess you'd say, a Christmas present to me? Or a donation to me? Whichever works best.

Okay, so, like, there's this snowman who was made on an overly hot winter day, and there was all this sun and stuff, so he's like burning up so much that he just hates the world and everyone in it. He really hates his creators more than anything so he's determined that he's going to go into their house once night falls and he's going to kill them all by stabbing his carrot nose into their eyes or something just as gruesome, haven't really thought that all out yet. He might use a toy gun and shoot their eyes out or something. That's a Christmas thing, right? Anyways, so, he goes in to do that, but they've got like this huge fireplace roaring. And he's like, dang, I'm going to melt all the way so that I'm actually dead, right? So he goes back outside, but it's like, woah: my legs already melted to mush, so I can't even move. So he's trying to crawl away but he's coming apart and falling all over the place, until he's just puddles, but each of the puddles is still bubbling and saying death threats and it's like... dang, what if that was a person? Like, what if the person was a bunch of pieces, lying all over the ground? That'd be sick. Okay, you know what, disregard all of this, okay? I'm going to remake this with a regular person instead of a snowman. But thanks for reading.

Since I'm not going to use this design anyways, I've attached it as a costume design. It's at least kind of scary, so one of you girls can wear it. Might be worth something if I make it big some day. Dunno.

Oh, you asked another question, the faction thing. Lemme think of an answer to that too. Okay, that gives me another idea for a story. There's this killer who's obsessed with people's clothes and wears them whenever he goes to kill that person, but he builds up like this big backlog of people he plans to kill but hasn't gotten around to. So he's got like this huge closet full of costumes but he can't remember who is who any more, so he's like mixing them up and stuff. So he kills this person with a black sweater and white dress pants and he's like dang that person I was thinking of was wearing brown pants, I just killed the wrong person. So he's killing all of the wrong people all over the place and the cops can't figure it out since they're seemingly not connected at all. But then, at the end, once he finally figures out what he was doing and tries to fix it, he's like, dang, what if the person I was trying to kill was just wearing different clothes today and I lost track of them? So, like, what if I'm just killing all of the people who wear this one popular outfit and the other guy's been wearing sweatpants all week or something? And he's like... dang. Okay, I'll come up with a better line to finish it, don't worry. But it's a keeper, right?

Also it's not creepy that I'm sending you horror stories. I'm a horror writer. I know they're kind of scary, but don't worry about it.

-Gordon Van Hurst

GruesomelyMeltingSnowMan.GMO
This GMO dresses the wearer up as a seemingly inconspicuous snowman, albeit one with moving arms and free-standing legs, a feat of snowman engineering that is impossible and probably a plothole in a story already brimming with them. A black top-hat sits upon their head and a red-and-white striped wool scarf at their neck, along with a carrot nose and button eyes. There's no way for the wearer to see out of this or anything and the first thing they'll probably do is wipe off their face so they can breathe, if they must breathe to begin with. A prop toy rifle is included as well as an afterthought and will almost certainly be dropped early, as the wearer will want to wipe their face and has no holster for the weapon. The snow will melt if exposed to a heat source. There's nothing under it by default, so hopefully, the wearer will have the forethought to keep some clothes on underneath, both to preserve their modesty and, just as importantly, to keep their bare flesh from being covered in only-slightly-more-adherent-than-usual snow.

*Shotgun attached*
To: Luchadora.UnbiasedGiving@roaming.cld
CC: Uprising.UnbiasedGiving@roamin.cld
From: Hideyoshi Serioroshi and Kabuki @ Hideyoshi.Serioroshi@yokaactorsguild.com

Luchadora!

I have selected you as the recipient for my letter because you are the most suited to adopt my expertly crafted Christmas costume. You should know that because I am a practiced designer of costumes and outfits for kabuki theater, you can trust one-hundred percent in the craftsmanship and care that went into this one and, furthermore, that it is perfectly appropriate to wear on this occasion. I feel like your body is about the same as my navi's, so that made designing clothing for you somewhat easier. If one of the other girls must wear it instead, that will suffice, but I'll be somewhat disappointed. You, after all, are the one best equipped to celebrate the Christian holiday with this festive gear. Only a few of the other girls are mature enough to wear something so sophisticated as this piece.

-Hideyoshi Serioroshi

Hey Uprising,

I thought it was rude of my honorable brother not to speak to you, so I've copied you onto this e-mail! I hope you are doing well and are not being made to do anything you don't want to. The donation drive is a great idea and exactly the sort of thing I'd expect from a FRIEND OF JUSTICE such as yourself! Speaking of justice, please let Luchadora know she needn't wear the costume if she doesn't want to. My brother got a nose-bleed while writing the e-mail, so I can't imagine that he's got the best of intentions in mind.

For the faction question, I believe that all factions should try adopting FANTASTIC KABUKI STAGE CLOTHES for one evening! Then the joy of kabuki will spread even farther across the net! Let me know if you want me to help make that happen! We'll team up; it'll be just like old times!

Joyfully yours,
Kabuki.EXE

ChristmasKabuki.GMO
This GMO includes a long, sashless, satin robe, hanging at the shoulders and long at the sleeves and legs. The robe is primarily red decorated with a white, falling snow pattern and a green dragon encircling it, starting from the waist and continuing down before its long body and spines begin to bunch up, making the pattern look like Christmas ferns from a distance. Black gloves adorn the hands and feet, the latter with white, plush balls on the tips of curled toes. Inside the robe, there is only red, silk underwear, tied on the sides with long, white ribbons, including a strapless top and a V-shaped lower half. There's no way to close the robe but to hold it closed, so it's certainly cavalier to wear in front of an audience. Rather than kabuki paint, a mask is used with this: a pure-white, feminine Noh mask with a mostly featureless female face. No wig is included. The size of the outfit will adjust to that of its wearer.

*Shotgun attached*

Yo! So I honestly don't have a clue what any of the Net-factions really do, and I'm not really that good at making .GMOs that aren't just lazy mesh-swaps and so on, so...oh, nevermind, I got an idea! If the GNA or whatever's running this has a database of the faction members' names, then I propose they run a search for a Navi by name of, uhh...DarkShadow.EXE, or InfinityDragon.EXE, or failing that, just whatever doofy name you can find. And I want you to seek out that little edgelord of a Navi, and give them the most eye-wateringly ugly Christmas sweater that whoever knows how to code a GMO can imagine, and convince their boss to order them to wear it for the entirety of the Christmas season.

Oh, and give them a Santa hat too, a nice big floofy one with like a butt-ton of glitter thrown on it.

How's that for Secret Santa?!

-Griffin-

*Attached: RageClaw1

Happy Christmas to ye all! Can't say I've a bloody clue as to yer fractions or whozabouts, was always pants at maths, personally! So just take me chip an' have yerself a rippin' good one, wherever ye are!

-Eoghan-

*Attached: Cannon*
To: Unbiased.Giving@roaming.cld

See my donation attached, you generous human hosts of this charitable donation drive. I'll trust that you understand the meaning of this message as well as the hidden meaning behind the costume I've included. It's best worn on a sunny day, you'll find!

As for factions, I'm afraid I don't have a recommendation... After all, any costume that they choose to wear is simply a poor attempt at hiding the creature's true nature! No garment hides the sinister aura of the taint!

-Daybreak.EXE

HumanChristmasFashion.GMO
Daybreak's unique sense of fashion shows through with this outfit, which includes a gold pencil dress, along with a fluffy white boa that hangs over the shoulders and a red, cropped jacket that ends at about the upper waist. The dress itself is strapless. A white belt fastened beneath the breasts pushes them up just a bit. Red, high-heeled short boots and a wide-brimmed red hat, complete with gold star accessories that hang from atop it on invisible strings, complete the outfit. What's underneath is white lingerie with red bows, cute, and not entirely in-line with Daybreak's usual sense of fashion.

As a hidden feature, when the dress is exposed to a certain amount of light, it vanishes in ashes, along with the hat and shoes. The boa transforms into a long black ribbon, displaying the text, "I SEE YOU" in white, bold lettering, ending in a depiction of a glaring eyeball. The lingerie becomes a pair of black, metallic bat shapes, with silver bands circling around the torso and hips respectively, neither very comfortable to wear and neither seemingly possible to remove without refreshing one's outfit or otherwise breaking them off. The bats will cover the essential parts of the upper and lower body, but do nothing to hide the back. Obviously, this wasn't intended for the wearer's dignity or satisfaction...

Transforming the outfit will require exposure either to about 30 seconds of direct sunlight or about 3 minutes from another low light source... In fact, unless in a total vacuum of darkness, the thing is likely to transform regardless in about 1 hour. This is an accurate representation of the amount of deliberation Daybreak puts into identifying vampires, as well.

*Cannon attached*
To: Unbiased.Giving@roaming.cld

Hopefully I'm allowed to use my work email for something like this. At any rate, I'm afraid I've little knowledge of virtual factions, I'm afraid. However, that being said, I always found it good fun when the neighbourhood policemen would dress up and do their bit around the holidays, so I highly recommend that the Net World's equivalent dig out their Santa hats and try on a little Yuletide cheer this year. I think they'll find it quite fun indeed.

Sincerely,
-Vincent Miles

Attached: RageClaw1
To: Method & Madness @ Maso.Cuocco@NPDOT.net @ Unbiased.Giving@roaming.cld

Heyyyyy

Soooooo I heard thatr the Ntepolice's doing some sorta event and there were detaisl I think I did not read but anyway this is for Method & Madness. Its a Cristmass present I made and I think it is very good they should try it soemtime OH AND ACCESS THE FLIE TOGETHER OR IT WUN WORK. Merrry Chrssmrrssrsrs

-Arrrch

*Attached: TriArrow
CRRSMRRS.DRR
The gift file is written in some godforsaken homebrew .GMO code Arch improvised out of architectural elements, and is designed to be split into two perfectly-equal data packets, to be stored within Method and Madness' dataframes and activated simultaneously. The .DRR takes the form of an elaborately crafted, open-carriage style sleigh, as countless storybooks illustrate Santa Claus riding through the sky in. The paneling is in a deep, royal red, with gold trimming and snowflake-esque curlicues accenting the sides. The sleigh itself is a double-wide to accommodate both twins at once, and has been rather thoughtfully upholstered with modern black leather bucket seats; if it adds a bit of anachronism to the vehicle's decor, it at least saves the riders the experience of riding a sleigh with nothing but a wooden bench for comfort.

No Christmas sleigh is complete without reindeer, and Arch has provided a full eight-pack of virtual beasts that could...possibly be called such. Rigged up to a sled-puller's harness are eight animals with the bodies of large, sturdy reindeer, but whose necks end not in the usual beast's head, but rather the head of the Navis' Operator, Maso Cuocco; not one to ignore the reindeer's most distinguishing feature, a majestic rack of antlers protrudes from each Maso's forehead. In addition, each Cuoccodeer has been fit with a full-body jumpsuit the same garish shade of lime green as Maso's own. None of them can talk but for the usual bleats and brays one might expect of a reindeer, with the very occasional exception of a debonair cry of 'Maso Cu-occo~'.

Method and Madness themselves undergo a costume change upon the .DRR's activation, each getting their very own Santa suit: the classic red suit and pointy hat with white fur accents, a sturdy leather belt with a great jangly brass buckle, matching leather boots fit to put a good strong stomp in anyone's step, and even little half-moon spectacles with very subtle etching in the glass matching each girl's usual set of goggles. While the cut of the suits are tailored to fit the girls' enviable proportions, all things considered the Santa suits are significantly more modest than their usual skinsuits (or science-wear)...and quite cozy and well-made, to boot.

Yay, holidays are here again, man where does the time go. So...we're supposed to decorate and get someone to dress up or something? Well, I can't really think of much, and I don't really know the groups to well. But I do have friends in the Shoguns, so I guess getting them to dress up would be good!

Oh oh! I know, I have friends in the group, but most of the girls there are already used to wearing skimpy stuff or weird armors and such, so I want them to dress up as holiday stuff! Like one could put on a Christmas tree costume, and another could be those round ornaments! Yeah things like stars and those balls and and uhm, I don't know, but nothing naughty! Make em really look the part!

You realize you have friends in that group, and someone you are trying to find right?

Naah it'll be fine, it's the holidays! Have fun with it you guys!

Attached: FireHit1

You know, I don't really bump into the factions much...but I guess based on what I know, I'd say the NetMafia. Some of those guys could really use the seasonal cheer, you know? And I'd make a GMO, but I'm kinda busy and shouldn't even be typing this much. Don't worry, you're not missing out on much, I have like zero fashion sense! To make up for it, here's a really rare chip, make sure it goes to someone that'll use it!

- Sabrina Jetto
ATTACHMENT: FullCustom BattleChip data

I think of the three big name factions, the NeoShogunate oughta wear seasonal outfits...I mean, I bet a lot of them are pretty dour, since based on what I heard there's so few men in the group! I can't really make you a GMO right now, though, since I'm busy with an experiment, and I barely have time for this as it is. I work for a pharmaceutical company, so here's a chip that cures what ails Navis!

- Alda Hyde
ATTACHMENT: BugFix BattleChip data

Mmm, GMO designing would be right up Ariel's alley, but I'm afraid she's conked out at the moment, and is unavailable. As for the factions...why be stingy when it comes to such business? I say share between them all! In that spirit, here's a chip that lets you share attacks with multiple foes, multiple times!

- ZephyrMan.EXE
ATTACHMENT: RollingLog2 BattleChip data
To: (MailAll).UnbiasedGiving@roaming.cld

I always want to do what I can to help others who need it, really, but I'm feeling a bit worried by this charity drive. I think... I feel like, no-one should be made to wear anything they aren't comfortable with, or that they don't want to. Especially when it's... when it's something that betrays their privacy so terribly.

I guess, it would be nice if some of our faction representatives dressed up for the season, but, no-one should be forced to. That's not right. I though I could make some costumes that each of you might actually want to wear. At least, I hope you will. Please, make sure you have a look at them first, and only try them on if you want to, but, I think you'll all probably find them safer than a lot of what you're being sent.

I should really just attach these and send this... I'm really not allowed to be using this email for myself, and I'll be in trouble if he catches me... but I want to say, I've designed a costume for each of you, and they're all marked. They should be as near to custom fits as I can manage, so they probably won't fit right if you swap them around.

Well, Merry Christmas. I hope you all have a brighter holiday season than mine.

-Lyntael.Exe

Attch:

Ratton1 Chip Data,

GiftMimic.GMO - For Zennocracy

The first outfit designed by Lyntael is intended for Zennocracy, and is themed after Mimics, with a distinctly Christmas twist. It begins with a hair piece shaped like the top point of a mystery data, except covered and textured to look like it had been neatly wrapped in bright red wrapping paper, with a holly print pattern on it. It bears a small white bow on one edge, connecting a ribbon that circles the shape at an angle. There are also a pair of diamond-shaped drop earrings, resembling small gift-wrapped presents as well.

The body of the outfit is a dress, after a fashion, though it gets a little abstract in design, in places. It begins off the shoulder, with the side straps cuffing the upper arms and coming in to a 'V' at the front and back. The arm straps have extensions that overlay the actual fabric, following the line of the arms down to points roughly at the elbows - these are of a more inflexible material, and are matched by similar edged structures which form an extruded cover at the front, blocking the view of the dress' neckline and any associated cleavage, and at the back, neatly covering the zip. The fabric of the dress has the same outward appearance as the hair piece, looking like gift wrapping, and with a broad midriff belt in the form of another white ribbon, complete with fancy bow. Each of the shaped pieces of the upper dress appear individually gift wrapped, too, sporting smaller bows of their own over silver wrapping paper.

It retains a slim-fit sheath design over the lower body, down to the knees, where it flairs slightly and becomes a little looser to allow for easy movement, ending at the ankles. Brightly polished red heels poke out from beneath the end of the dress. To complete the outfit, a pair of gloves reach all the way to the elbows, in white, but they bear solid material braces similar to the shoulder pieces. These ones begin thin, circling the wrists, but extend gradually further from the arm and broaden as they go, until they narrow back to points at about elbow length. As with the rest, they are individually gift wrapped with their own bows.

The interesting point of this rather peculiar design comes to the fore, however, if any of the bows are undone. If any of the bows on the garment are pulled, the entire dress will ripple, then transform itself in a wave of small triangular frames turning over rapidly, accompanied by a distinctly sinister-sounding female laugh. When the effect ends, the dress will have undergone a dramatic visual shift: The fabric will look like an opaque crystalline substance, both smooth and reflective. It will be deep Christmas green, rather than mystery data green. The hair piece, and even the earrings will be the same, looking like Christmas green mimic crystal instead. The hardened parts of the outfit will be less opaque and more glass-like, and they will all be edged in crimson now, but otherwise the same as the dress itself.

A neat consequence of the design's look will become apparent if the wearer should pose with her hands on her hips; especially once the mimic is revealed, this will cause the wrist and shoulder pieces to align in such a way that they aesthetically suggest the shape of a diamond, while not actually obscuring or detracting from the wearer's figure at all. This pose is best adopted with a predatory grin, something Zennocracy herself is quite capable of. The waist belt ribbon is replaced by a broad black strip, containing a pair of stylised, sinister eyes, which, if such a pose is made, will appear to be more or less in the centre of the aesthetically suggested diamond.

ExcitableMetool.GMO - For Holly

This outfit was designed for Holly. Lyntael encloses the sentiment that someone who spends so much of their effort giving gifts and joys to others ought really have a chance to be the one opening presents for a change. The design follows a Christmas-twisted Metool theme, and is intended to carry with it the single-minded excitement of having gifts to open on a snowy morning.

As one might suspect, the hat of the outfit is a cute, well-fit Met helmet, sized so that Holly's hair will still be freely visible. Along with the rest of the outfit, the actual colour palette has been shifted to a crimson under colour, while the green lines and crosses are darkened to a more Christmassy green. Rather than a dress, the outfit is more light weight, sporting primarily a bandeaux-style top with the traditional Metool cross front and centre, and a single horizontal stripe that goes all the way around. It's quite broad and comfortably supportive underneath, and can be sifted and tugged a bit to allow the wearer to display as much or as little cleavage as they wish to - it will retain whatever level they want to have it at comfortably.

The midriff remains bare, though if Holly is comfortable with having one, there's an optional navel charm in the form of a little metool attempting to open a present with its pick. If the wearer isn't equipped for, doesn't have or doesn't want a piercing like that, it's an option that can be left off when activating the .GMO. A press clip version of the piercing is also available if she wishes to wear it but doesn't want an actual piercing.

The lower half of the outfit is a simple a-line skirt that reaches to the knees, and is hemmed at the bottom with alternating metools and Christmas presents. The band of the skirt sports a securing belt in green, with the buckle made to resemble another cross. Underneath, though there should really be no need to reveal them, a pair of sensible full cut panties match the colour theme, with the same crimson panel colour and a green cross high up on the front. A stripe runs vertically underneath to meet up with an identical cross high on the back panel as well. Stout, sensible boots in red leather complete the look, coming up as high as the mid calves.

When equipping this outfit, Holly's normal sack of gifts gets a very slight make-over as well, in that it gains a matching cross-and-stripe pattern. The change runs a little deeper, too, but it's easy to miss - a great many wrapped presents will be found in the sack now, amongst whatever else of import that Holy keeps in there, and these ones will all turn out to be addressed to Holly herself, gifts from those wishing her and her efforts well.

ChristmasTreeShrubby.GMO - For Uprising

This outfit was designed by Lyntael for Uprising, and bears elements of a Christmas-themed Shrubby. Compared to some of her other more complex designs, this one is actually quite light weight and simple. Rather than the normal bush-like textures of your average Shrubby, the body of this outfit creates a layered pine effect, with rows of down-facing pine needles. It's a full dress that reaches the floor, but forms a shoulderless, cross-over halter top that ties behind the neck. The result is quite flattering on Uprising's minimal feminine assets, and works well with her slight shoulders. Due to the way the layers are formed, also, the feminine curve of her hips remains visually appealing and even a little bit accentuated, tastefully. There's every possibility the dress is one of the most womanly designs she'd ever wear, that wasn't also indecent or highly sexualised.

Her hair is left free in this dress - the .GMO specifically removes existing head wear, and styles the hair to frame her face and lie neatly elsewise. There are no gloves to go with this outfit, however the waist of the dress has a delicate gather between the pine layers - another feature that helps the visual aesthetic of her waist and hips - styled in the recognisable squiggle of a distressed Shrubby's mouth. It reaches across the front of the dress, ending neatly at the hips on either side. Following this suggestion, the front of the dress sports matching wood-grain Shrubby eyes as well, placed as visual accentuators over the bust of the dress. The bust is fitted closely to Uprising herself, with these designs creating a subtle up-sell and emphasis without being obvious about it. The halter-top design negates the expectation of cleavage, and furthers the Christmas tree aesthetic by bringing the green to a point near the base of the neck. Completing the look, as small star is positioned roughly where one might expect a choker adornment to rest, making the top of the tree and disguising the continuation of the fabric to its behind the neck tie.

They aren't normally visible due to the length of the dress, but the footwear is actually a pair of well fitted running shoes. This might seem out of place to begin with, but the wearer should find themselves able to move deceptively fast, compared to the way they look, which fits in its own way. Though there should be no reason for them being exposed, the undergarments are a matching pine green and made of cotton, and have the image of a Shrubby rolling a log printed on the front. Upper support is handled entirely by the dress itself - it's one of those designs for which wearing a bra of any sort underneath would only end up detracting from the external look. That said, the outfit as a whole is a bit telling in regards to Lyntael knowing just about every trick for feminising and flattering a boyish figure.

SnowBlowSanta.GMO - For FurnaceMan

This outfit was designed specifically for FurnaceMan, and as such Lyntael was sure to construct its coding out of soundly heat-resistant and flame-retardant materials. That said, it wouldn't be a costume if it simply fell in with his natural theme, so she has made a costume that aims to emulate a SnowBlow instead, with just a touch of Santa thrown in for seasonal appeal. It begins with a rather adorable novelty propeller in the place of head gear, placed over the top of the smokestack, with arched attachments so that it doesn't obscure any of the actual passage of air, just in case that's important. It's white, rather than yellow, but otherwise looks like an exact representation.

Thankfully, the eyes are left free of any obfuscation, however the main portion of the body is clad in a custom 'shirt' made of thermo-cloth. The inside is smooth to the touch, and can receive fairly impressive temperatures without the external face growing warm. The outward facing side of the garment is covered in a short fur pelt, green in colour with individual hairs being about two inches long and lying down flat. The costume shirt covers the main trunk of the body, but leaves a clear opening for the central flame grate, and doesn't cover the arms either. Around the grate is a thicker, fluffier 'moustache' of a wool-like material, in white. This is also remarkably tolerant of ambient heat, and is attached to a protective strip of the same thermo-cloth to keep it apart from FurnaceMan's actual body. It will wither and collapse in on itself in a safe way if it comes into contact with actual fire, or solid objects above red-hot metal temperatures, but will hold up against radiating heat, even at close proximity, very well.

The moustache material completely encircles the main fire grate, and then extends into a jolly beard below. The grate itself has been visually tweaked to look more like the teeth of a mouth, though this will not interfere with the opening and closing of the grate, and if FurnaceMan wishes to deny this particular change, the .GMO offers it as an option only. Also on the list of visual changes is the fact that looking inside the grate will show what appears to be a raging blizzard now, rather than a roaring fire. Once again, this is just an aesthetic change and will have no impact on FurnaceMan's actual heating capabilities.

The .GMO comes with black Santa gloves and matching boots, each with white fur ruffs at the openings and silver buckles on the boots. Also included is an optional wrap-around that affixes just above where FurnaceMan's legs begin, and creates a continuation of the fur pelt effect, down to the ground.

CandyConda.GMO - For Luchadora

This outfit has been designed for Luchadora, and perhaps as fitting for an outfit designed by a small girl for the larger-than-life wrestler, she's themed it after one of the largest viruses she could think of. The Christmas theme for this design turns the Anaconda into a Candy-Conda instead.

To begin with, the head piece is a faithfully recreated Anaconda head, coloured green on top, with a red divide line and a white lower half. Worn on the head like a mascot mask, its jaws are open to show Luchadora's face (her own mask is left alone and undisturbed), though they can be closed by hand, for show. Her body, from shoulder to groin, is covered by a one-piece swimsuit-type garment that is both all covering and still flattering to her substantial assets. Rather than the normal colours, however the snake body has become a candy cane spiral of red, white and green that wraps around her form multiple times. Notably, the spikes remain untouched and in the correct positions, on her back. The arms and legs are left bare in this design in an effort not to over-clutter its visual effect.

A long tail emerges from the small of the back, to continue on down to ground level and then some, still sporting the candy cane visual; it even curls around at the end. Overall this outfit is somewhere between swimsuit and mascot - sexy, but still quite innocent. Worth noting is that, due to the nature of its design, it doesn't bear any extra undergarmenting.

CarollingMelody.GMO - For Skywriter

This outfit was designed by Lyntael, for Skywriter. It is themed mostly after the Melody virus, with a few accessories to suggest seasonal carolling. While the head is left uncovered for this costume, a slight styling of Sky's hair has been applied to make the back of it resemble the stem and tail of a musical note. It's not over-stated, so coupled with the natural shortness of her hair, it more resembles a cute affectation, rather than an actual representation. Also supplied are optional stud earrings in the image of little melodies - they come with an alternate press clip attachment in case her ears aren't pierced. A purple scarf that matches her hair is also provided. This one is a tight weave, the trail of which will fall over the back and down to the waist, after a single wrap around. It has a deliberate fray edge, with a pleased-looking melody picked out in white stencil just before the end. Taking off the scarf will reveal a delicate lace choker at the neck, in the same shade of purple, with a small flat-cut amethyst in the centre.

For the main outfit, the top half is another warm-looking pull-over. This one is purple and bears a large representation of Melody eyes over the bust, with the mouth below, across the midriff. The jumper is of a fine knit, so it's warm but not bulky at all. It also comes with a ruff collar made of white wool, and similar white wool cuffs at the ends of the sleeves. It's cute and homely, in a good way, but given the warm environment it might not stay on for long. Underneath the sweater is a lighter, more refined outfit, thin and breathable and the perfect thing for switching too after getting warm again from being out in the cold. In this case, it's an elegant and close fit dress that sits flat to the shoulders and has a 'v' front, with lacework edges. The fabric is a pastel shade of purple, and is particularly thin, though not quite enough to endanger its opacity. Below the waist seam, the dress fans out slightly, falling in neat waves to the knees. The jumper ends at about the waist line anyway, so regardless of what portions of the outfit are kept on or removed, it should still look nice. Warm purple stockings are visible between the end of the dress and the boots, which are a deep blue with white cuffs, and a very slightly raised heel.

Though the dress itself is sleeveless, the outfit does come with a dark blue set of elbow-length gloves, which match the boots. the total effect is that with the whole outfit on, Skywriter will look rugged up warm for a night out in the snow, while removal of the sweater, scarf and cold-weather gear, will reveal a simple, understated beauty that is nonetheless quite elegant. As a finishing touch, instead of the Melody's normal implements the .GMO comes with a carol book in one hand, full of seasonal song lyrics, and a small caroller's candle in the other, complete with cardboard wax-guard to protect the hand. On the whole, the outfit is... very purple.

ChristmasLightBilly.GMO - For Garde

For Garde, Lyntael has designed an outfit that is made to be reminiscent of the Billy family. It's hard to guess exactly what inspired this line of thinking. Visually, it seems to be largely intended to copy Garde's own armour; the edges between plates are more rounded, and the colour is a bright yellow, but those are the main differences at the basic level. The undersuit also remains, in this design, though it is a solid black instead. Rather than her original beret, a new yellow head adornment gives her a large, stylised lightning bolt reaching back behind the top of her head.

Garde's own weaponry remains unaffected, but as well as these, a long set of hand guards extend into foot-long metal prongs, reminiscent of the theme virus' spikes. There is one other highly notable feature to this outfit: it is covered, more or less thoroughly, across every plate of armour, and along every limb, with small Christmas lights of every conceivable colour. By default they are off, however every time any conductive, metalic part of Garde or her weapons touches any other conductive, metalic part of garde or her weapons, a small spark will occur and the lights will switch states, from on to off or back again.

Lines and addresses are now closed for the Unbiased Giving Charity Drive. Thank you all for your generous donations and your support, and we hope you have all had an enjoyable and festive season.