MKerf24@sharo.net

This is the email of Mark Kerf operator of Trent.exe and is hosted on the Sharo networks.

Unread Inbox Messages: 0
TO: Mark Kerf and Trent @ MKerf24@sharo.net
SUBJECT: Charity Event Award
----------------------------------------------

Thank you very much for the opinions of you and your navi. The NetPolice will make sure that your donation reaches its intended recipient. Your navi sounds like he's already well-versed in knife-fighting, so I'm going to give you another elemental chip that's welcome on any battlefield: a WoodTower. This amazing chip raises destructive sharpened tree pillars from beneath the ground in an impressive fashion. I can recommend it personally for anyone looking to add a splash of elemental devastation to their folder.

-Waltz

*WoodTower1 attached*
TO: MKerf24@sharo.net
SUBJECT: Mission Requisites

These are the given clues to your mission, as well as the key needed to activate the virus bombs. The first six may be done in any order, but Hades Isle MUST be visited last. Good luck.

SciLab: It can sate you, so long as you sate it first.
ACDC: A gambler will note this immediately.
ElecTown: All can see it, and all can hear it, yet at times it chooses to not speak.
Yoka: Ask the one that stands taller than all others.
DenTech Univ.: When green and white collide, knowledge is born.
Beach St.: Even though it views all, it does not see.
Hades Isle: After the 6 bombs are defused, jack into the largest NetBattle machine on the island.

ATTACHMENT: TriggerKey.DAT
~Unknown IP Tracked from Source...~

~Establishing Link... Please Wait...~

~Done. Link Established.~

~Transmission Incoming...~

Transmission Code
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

~Decoding... Please Wait...~

~Done. Message Reads:~

To: MKerf24@Sharo.Net
Subject: RE: Duel.
Message: Hello again. Funny you should mention "need[ing] the experience [of] fighting against a real opponent" as my navi, DragonierMan, needs practice fighting navi battles. Battling viruses seems much easier when my navi gets thrashed in navi-based battles. I am also surprised that you have acquired an SP Core. I am in the process of currently receiving my second core, once the negotiations are at an end. Then comes the complicated process of merging the cores to the navi. And then upgrading him with some spare cash I have also recently came into possession of. I should have it all done within a day or two, which should give you the time to prepare Trent for this friendly competition. I know my navi would be most willing to throw down. I await your coordinates.

~Message Ends.~
TO: Mark Kerf (MKerf24@sharo.net)
SUBJECT: This Chip's For You!
----------------------------------------------

Thanks for donating! Please accept the attached chip as a match for your own donation!

ATTACHMENT: Wrecker BattleChip data
TO: Mark Kerf (MKerf24@sharo.net)
SUBJECT: Happy Holidays!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Enjoy your new chip!

(DO NOT REPLY TO THIS E-MAIL.)

ATTACHMENT: MetaGel1 BattleChip data