Gnomon@myjournal.com

Registered to: Antoinette Smith
Author of: Hush, little razor blades on the doorstep of my blackened soul

Topics: 0
To: gnomon@myjournal.com
Topic: Hilarious

I must say, Miss Antoniette, you have truly "embraced the fridge." I find it hard to breathe since your latest stunt. If you're wondering how I got this address, your navi helpfully sent it to me.

Cheers.

-Ace
Topic: FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF-

Do not, under any circumstances, go to that man's homepage... Or you could, if you wanted to slander him.

Your performance in the last few battles have been rated remarkably well on my "Ace Chart." Keep up the good work, Miss Antoniette.

-Ace
To: Ace@global.net
Topic: RE: FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF-

At which point did that idiot see it fit to advertise his own homepage on mine? I may have to send my Navi in to...make him aware of my feelings.

I also doubt that you will see Beatfridge again, unless the stars decide to align.
[Gnomon]

Quote ()

Do not, under any circumstances, go to that man's homepage... Or you could, if you wanted to slander him.

Your performance in the last few battles have been rated remarkably well on my "Ace Chart." Keep up the good work, Miss Antoniette.

-Ace
Topic: Until then-

Hahaha! I'm sure our paths will cross once again. I bid you the best of luck for your future.

-Ace
TO: gnomon@myjournal.com
SUBJECT: Re: Season's Greetings!
--------------------------------------------------------

<<THIS IS AN AUTOMATED E-MAIL. DO NOT REPLY.>>

Congratulations!

Your Cannon has been accepted and has been exchanged for a Gaia1!

#-Attached: Gaia1

<<THIS IS AN AUTOMATED E-MAIL. DO NOT REPLY.>>
SUBJECT: Re: [None]

Quote ()

Hello. Call me Gnomon.

I wish to participate in your chip-hunting project.

I will route all pertinent discoveries to your address.

Greetings, Gnomon.

Okay. Wait a minute. I'm glad you have an interest in this endeavor, but shouldn't we at least negotiate proper terms for doing business before you jump in? Also, I would certainly not turn down the help, but I'd like to get to know who I'm working with first. You understand where I'm coming from, right?

-- J.T.
SUBJECT: Re: [None]

Greetings, Gnomon.

NAXA has scooped us up for a satellite network maintenance job, and provided us with a standard folder to do so. We no longer need our chips, nor will I be able to run the shop. With that in mind, I'm donating half of our chips to you to use however you see fit. Good luck with the shop.

-- J.T.

<<Attached:
Shotgun
Shotgun
Machinegun1
ZapRing2
ZapRing2
ElecReel1
ElecReel1
DollThunder1
BubbleStar1
BubbleStar1
MetalZone
ElecKnife
ElecKnife
MagBolt1
MagBolt1>>
SUBJECT: RE: Chip Shop

Well, that alone kind of proves to me he sent you them. So if you were to work with him as it was, i have no problems letting you join in. However, I'm sure it would be easier for us both if you keep your chips and i just give you access to add your own stock and edit the store as you wish. That way it can eliminate the back and forth transferring and make things quicker.

That fine with you?

- Rei Tylien

*Attached:
Magbolt1 x2
ElecReel1
ElecKnife
Machinegun1
Bubblestar1 x2
Metalzone *

*Attached: Chip Shop employee access code*