Testing People Desired

http://solarshuryou.deviantart.com/art/Phyzzle-201912110

You kids mind stomping through this and let me know if any bugs come up? Scripting this has had a serious impact on my well being and I'm scared of giving it any more test runs myself. This was an exaggeration. But I figure two minds can figure out more than one.
Feel free to post about it here, in the dA comments area, sending me a forum PM or just hit me up with your words in the chatroom.

May have to press that Download button to actually make it work. Dunno.
How many levels is it? I did about 21 of them.

EDIT: 30! Well that was tedious.

It was hard to judge momentum and which direction the egg would roll. Sometimes I just set up a perfect contraption and then continuously pushed replay until it worked.
Okay, I played through 14 levels of this, and the biggest thing I can see is that every now and then the egg's behavior will end up being different than on a previous attempt when I didn't actually change what's apparently affecting it. Level 12 in particular comes to mind, since I would place the ramp so that it would roll the egg right off the edge of the bugzapper thing and onto a trampoline. So I do a few tests with that before setting up the rest of it, and when I get it to work I set up the rest. Only when I do, the egg suddenly doesn't roll far enough and falls into the bugzapper.

Also, I find it really silly that I can bounce the egg offscreen and it's fine as long as it lands on a ramp, but just rolling gently onto the floor? Splat.
All issues that come from 'egg doesn't move as I expected' and 'egg doesn't move as far' come from the fact that it's an egg. It was originally going to be an Easter-related game, but this got kind of circumvented into simply an egg-related game therefore it had to be an egg. As it's an egg, it will not move as easily as a ball. I'm probably going to have to alter the egg slightly so it rolls like a ball but still looks like an egg. It'll probably look silly, but whatever.
The game has been gloriously edited. It feels easier, the graphics have all been updated and it all around just feels nicer. But I'm sure there has to be SOME bug again. So go test for me.

Edit: Trolololo, realized I should fix 3 stupid mistakes before asking people to play it. You can still play it, but there are just some ugly parts.
Let's see.

I played, got stuck on level 16, went to the main menu, saw that the rest of the levels were locked, clicked 17, and got into it anyway. So then I beat the rest of the levels. On level 30, when you finish, you can say "Next Level" still, but it brings you to the menu, which is odd, but not really a big deal.

After that, I decided I should beat level 16, but I think it said level 17 was still locked so I clicked that instead. Then I realized I didn't want to play that, but it wouldn't let me quit to menu using the menu button, and when I beat the level it didn't bring up the mini level ending menu.

That's the only really weird thing I got.

While running through some of the levels again, I got another issue where it wouldn't do anything when I clicked the Return to Level Select button. Also I got one issue one time where pressing menu opened the menu, but from there I could only press back, and I couldn't restart the level or pull the start button again, and the "You Lose" sign wasn't up.

Also the levels don't seem to go in order of difficulty, or at least I thought some of the later levels were easier than some of the ones that came before them.

Eggs can bounce off the sides of buttons, too. If they hit the side of the red part they bounce that way. Dunno if that's what they should do, but I thought I'd point it out.

And the numbers run slightly off the bottoms of the buttons for selecting the levels.

Overall, though, the games really clean and pretty addicting. I played all the way through, at least.

There were a few levels where the starting positions of parts was odd. I think one of them was basically in winning configuration right at the start.

After beating all the levels, I have decided that 16 was the hardest for me, because it was tricky to figure out how to move the egg on the left. 27 a close second, but that one I just solved by bouncing more, it wasn't the same kind of hard 16 was for me.
Thanks for the help. I ensured you can't skip levels now, so the error you had with no main menu popping up should have vanished as well.

Level design was never done by me from the start. The art intern here did the levels and he has a peculiar sense of positioning.

Quote ()

While running through some of the levels again, I got another issue where it wouldn't do anything when I clicked the Return to Level Select button. Also I got one issue one time where pressing menu opened the menu, but from there I could only press back, and I couldn't restart the level or pull the start button again, and the "You Lose" sign wasn't up.

This does not sound familiar at all or that I've ever seen it occur myself. I'll look into it some more. Did this happen shortly after the previous glitches?

Quote ()

Eggs can bounce off the sides of buttons, too.

Which buttons?
On the red bouncing button things. You can bounce eggs off the small parts on the side that extend past the blue base of the button.

And those issues happened after the level skipping thing, so it is totally possible that they were all just weird after effects of having already done something wrong by skipping a level.

EDIT: Now that I've read the little blueprints at the start of the game, I guess they're really trampolines. That makes a little more sense than buttons.