PA's Meager Art Collection

Eternalis type 2, with the shoulders nearer the guide pics.

Very nice, PA. The sprite looks very good. I recommend saving them as either PNG or 24bit Bitmap, because JPEG causes color distortions (making them seem splotchy or blurry)

Quote (The_Grim_Reaper)

Very nice, PA.  The sprite looks very good.  I recommend saving them as either PNG or 24bit Bitmap, because JPEG causes color distortions (making them seem splotchy or blurry)

...Hunh. I always do, and yet... this one is not... *goes to check*

Edit: They ARE .bmp files, at least before/when I upload them. Any blurriness is clientside.
Good job with Eternalis.
AAAAAAAAGH. THE AWESOME. IT BURNS US.

Thanks a bunch, PA.
(PS: Non-Pocket-mod was due to crappy timing on my parents and my ISP. One would think they were conspiring... DX)

Quote (P.A. Master)

Quote (The_Grim_Reaper)

Very nice, PA.  The sprite looks very good.  I recommend saving them as either PNG or 24bit Bitmap, because JPEG causes color distortions (making them seem splotchy or blurry)

...Hunh. I always do, and yet... this one is not... *goes to check*

Edit: They ARE .bmp files, at least before/when I upload them. Any blurriness is clientside.

Ah, then I would I'd use imageshack; they keep them as .bmp files, and it's free. Or, if you have DeviantArt, save them as PNGs and they will remain so.
Mass Re-uploading powers, go!

Everyone who put the blurry versions in your sigs, profiles, etc. Please feel free to change them out.

I think the one I have in SINN's profile is crisper.

Quote (Azureink)

I think the one I have in SINN's profile is crisper.

It is, I'll admit... I thought it a little too well defined around the edges, so I changed it.

I'll change it back if you prefer.

Edit: Changed back.
Yay.
[Deposits 30[s]z[/s] to the PA fund.]
[Takes back 30[s]z[/s].]

Very well.
UNEVEN ZENNY AMOUNTS ALDJFLKASJFDKLSAJFLKDSAJFLKDSAJ
[Refuses]

I don't work on commission. I work on requests. And I reserve the right to reject your gifts.
Yuki-Onna is finished!

I can't see her full glory very well... Also, when did she start singing?
My apologies to everyone on my wait list, but after a chat with Harbin, I had a bit of inspiration for my own characters.

Introducing the Voltman you all know, fighting alongside his soon-to-be SP, Watt.

Changed Watt's sprite slightly, new version.

A Composer sprite would be delicious.

Quote (Subtle Artist)

A Composer sprite would be delicious.

That it would, as would the other six or so I have to get done... hrm.

Well, let's see if I even remember them all.

Sylk
Bard
Sparks
Composer
...Well f*ck

If I've forgotten about your navi, please post here! My sieve of a memory has lost your request somewhere in between Discworld and Batman!