Xenolo's Artwork

Fun stuff. In my boredom, namely 2nd and 4th period, I've decided that I might as well draw some more of the characters that may or may not be making an appearance in my subplot. This here's Jager, markswoman of Ergo's previous team.

Panzer to come soon after I figure what exactly he's supposed to look like...
She's kind of cute. I'd hit it. XD
Nothing much to say about this one, except that I was bored and a quick sketch helped cure that.
It's the Second Coming of Teethman!
I'll be damned. I didn't know his ZIPPER was made of teeth, too!

Or is this some demented transgender teethman?
Teethman? Nah, this is all me. That, and I didn't think that Teethman had a single, ginormous toe for one foot and an unidentified smoke-like goop for the other. He didn't, did he? :lol:
Yeah, I know.
That just happened to be a brutally ph4iled attempt at humour. ^__^;
I found it funny King.

And if his zipper was made of teeth? Wouldn't it be hard for him to piss?
A quickie sketch of Razakel, a character in the FREE VILLAINS thread.

Hey, do you still have those Cybeast drawings?
I like it. A design that looks like a simple Navi, but actually incorporates some thematic ideas. :3 Nice work.
To Heat Sonata: Much thanks. I really didn't want to go overboard on the demonic aspect of him, seeing as he's supposed to be a good guy.

To LordHothead: Indeed I do. Any particular reason?
Um...I liked them?
Oh, well in that case....

Drauchen, dragon cybeast of fire.

Squalo, my personal favorite.

Kuman, earthen bear cybeast, and...

Riccioo, who I've always regretted not doing a better job on.

As a bonus, Firewolf fanart for Nal, before the whole... incident...
Aside from the fact that his face is shaded much darker than the rest of him, I'm not too upset with how this one turned out. He was mostly a test with trying out new poses. And shading, which I need more work on. Anyway, high-society screwed up guy for the win!

No problem, it just makes his skin look like tanned leather. Accentuates the dried-up voodoo look.
Awesome as always, Xen.
Not bad! Pretty well executed, and I like the suit. Foot angle might be a little off...?

Quote (Xenolo)

Drauchen, dragon cybeast of fire.

Add two horns and a few wing spikes and you have what I imagined Drauchen as. Creepy Similarity
o.0
0.o
Eh, I got bored last night and decided that I'd test out my action drawing with a little bullet time. Then I got angry with some perspective and proportion aspects of it. Then I beat the crap outta my pencil. Then I just decided to scan it before I got fed up and decide to begin again. I might go back later and clean it up, but for now, I'm just gonna throw it up here to stop myself from tinkering with it some more.

Oh, before I forget, Gunner design by Albel©, Gunner.EXE character and all Gunner.EXE related merch, talkshow appearances, and other related articles Savage King©. And now I'm off to draw Chaos©!
XD
That's really awesome, man. I get the feeling I should be paying you for that.