Xenolo's Artwork

Quote (Xenolo)

...Sir Chrono...? D:
No wonder he became a zombie after so much inactivity.
Nah, it's cool, King. This was something that I started in my free time. I'll only ask for some form of payment if someone requests me to draw something.

So I was talking to Medic during 2nd period, we go to the same school, and out of nowhere a thought pops into me head. A manic depressive, alcoholic doctor as a NetOp. It would be great! I mean, his illnesses pretty much covers up any attempt at bad role playing through sudden personality changes. As a Navi, he should have an actual serious, no complications what so ever, medical Navi. Hence, Medicineman, a giant, walking, talking pill of a Navi.

He's able to hide in his pill casing, forming a kind of barrier, when things get rough, and he attacks with antiviral pills, which eat away at virus's programming rather than causing physical damage.
Chaos.EXE, for Zanallen. His right hand kinda makes me sad, but I couldn't seem to find any way to draw it correctly. Anyhoo....

Lolz, hes werin a diaper.

But in all seriousness, Ozzy and Drix gave me all of the "talking pill" image I'll every need.

[random]It'd be wierd to see a talking suppository...[/random]

Quote (P.A. Master)

Lolz, hes werin a diaper.

belive it or not, I made something simmular to that commet also.
Thank you much, Xenolo. Please accept 500z in recompense. I may have a few other jobs available if you are willing, though I shall need to amass some more zenny before such requests are finalized.
It's fine. Just tell me what they are when you're ready and I'll try my best :D.
Monkey man in the land of the mile high quasi-bamboo looking tree things! I really hate the fact that almost everything I draw is in a 3/4 stationary view. Sure, it's easy and it shows a lot of the character in a pleasing way, but it gets boring after a while. I thought I would throw a different pose in the mix, and what started off as some kung-fu kick thing turned into a guy climbing a tree. Go figure.

It looks a lot better in the big view, but what'reya gonna do?

Boredom in English turns into strange things sometimes...
So, as a kind of "get back into the swing of things"... thing... I've started drawing again. Here is my latest character drawing. Hope you guys like her.

Going for a stylized slimness with her. I may do a redraw with more realistic proportions later, though.