AzureMod

I have emerged from another black hole a lot later than I should have been (I was done a lot earlier than this but I kept forgetting to go find the site again after I did a wipe update of my computer). I will try to avoid doing that again in the near future. Though it may be a few days before I get back to posting.
Ayy, welcome back dude.
Welcome back, buddy. DragonierMan has to reclaim his status as Neo-Shogun alpha dog from that usurper, MachMan. :V

Quote (Aim)

Welcome back, buddy. DragonierMan has to reclaim his status as Neo-Shogun alpha dog from that usurper, MachMan. :V
What's he been doing?

And more importantly... What do I need to have been doing to make it right?
Hello again my friends. Just posting here that I have work and stuff from Monday through Thursday until July 10th. The nature of the work and other obligations does take a toll on my scheduling here, so I will be here intermittently during those four days of every week. And I guess late Sunday as well because of early AM work on Monday. But I should be on occasionally even then, and definitely during Friday through Sunday (assuming nothing comes up). Hopefully you guys will clue me into any mods that need to be done on the Discord channel (especially if they have been three days without a mod) or through the PMs system here.