AzureMod

Notice to those in Battle 5s (aka Boss Battles)

Unlike normal NET battles, Battle 5s are just slightly different in how actions are handled. In normal NET battles, a dodge/feint/movement action's dodge bonus lasts the entire turn. In Battle 5s, it lasts for the action it is used.

Basically we take the actions of all participants and create a timeline in which the actions happen. If a dodge happens during the opponent's attack, or around the same time, then the dodge is taken into account. Otherwise it most likely won't be accounted for. Most likely the actions will happen in the order that they occur. Such as both Action 1s from both sides happening simultaneously, then both Action 2s happening at the same time, then Action 3s, and so on. Other times one side of the battle will delay an action until something occurs, placing one of their actions higher in the action count. Though if they didn't try to dodge or put up some sort of defense up to the point of delay, they might get pounded into the ground before they can even take their delayed action.

Now different mods may deal with it differently, but that is the basic guideline.
Sorry about the unannounced absence. My current job and trying to get through the process of getting an interview to a better job have been eating up my time. I am going to try to mod today.

EDIT - And then I notice that only one person needed a battlemod.
Ok, been incredibly busy this past week. Will try to get back into this stuff sometime between late today and Tues.
Ok, work has picked up a ton and I am having trouble not immediately going to sleep after getting home. I should be able to get back into it late Monday, early Tuesday.
Wow, what a week. I thought the beginning of summer would taper off my work a little. I was wrong.

I was also apparently wrong about how to mod dodges. Before I was applying all the dodges to every attack in the turn. Apparently I was supposed to apply them only until they were successful. So movement/feint/dodge/teleport will in future mods, only be applied to each attack during the turn until it is successful. Once it is successful, it will be taken out of the check until all of them have been used or the successful attacks run out.

And now to my modding.
I have time now after much work. On to modding.
This week was also constant work. I hope that I don't get too many more of these or I might panic. But I have time now. On to modding.
Sorry about the delay in modding this week. I have been called in to Jury Duty and am currently going through the screening process, which seems to happen every day this week. So sit tight. I think I will have some time tomorrow, Thursday, near the evening to mod.
Ok, free today. Time to mod.
On to mod.

Just so everyone is clear, I look through every NET, so bumping doesn't help get my attention. Although I guess you can maybe get someone else's attention.
Tomorrow, Tuesday, I can do a mod run. So if Sage doesn't get around to it (thank you so much by the way!) by then, I'll take care of it.
Ok, work called me in yesterday. I am going to look through modding right now.
Will be free mid/late morning of 8/4/2014 PST. I will go through a modding check then.
Sorry for the delay. Work has mounted up for a bit. I should be available to mod Friday morning after 11am PST.
Apparently work wanted me for later. So now to moderation.
Ok, so I have recently quit my part-time, dead-end retail job of four years and a few months to focus on getting my CPA (Certified Public Accountant) now that I have certificates in both Business and Accounting besides my BA in Liberal Studies/Arts. As such I will be "free" every day besides Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday (when I have a lot of accounting classes) when I am not studying my ass off.

I will be looking forward to modding/posting sometime on Saturday/Sunday this weekend. Thank you to Sage and any others for keeping up with the modding in my absence.
So I have been studying my ass off and doing lots of homework. So I will look over whether there is modding today that I need to do now that I am free.

EDIT - Looks like I didn't need to worry. Good job to the other mods.
Greetings fellow Rogue Networkians. First let me apologize for not being around for the last... four months? About four months.

I got a job at H&R Block. So I was doing peoples' taxes full time (and near the end, almost every waking hour for a week) while also going to school for CPA (Certified Public Accountant) requirement classes. Now that the tax season is over, and I have had a two week rest, I am back here for the year.

And only in hindsight do I kick myself for not leaving a similar message, before I was consumed with almost non-stop work, so that people knew that I wasn't going to be around for awhile..
I had wondered where you were! Good to see you back.
Hey Azure! Glad to hear you're alright and haven't fallen into a black hole somewhere!