SDGO Maps?

Yesterday we had some fun playing 3v3 SD Gundam Capsule Fighter Online (if you don't know what I'm talking about and were interested in joining in, http://sdgo.ogplanet.com/en/main.og). I notice there are a lot of differences in opinion when it comes to map preferences. We tried setting it to just the rotation of "popular maps," but just a rotation of 5 can get kind of boring and it excluded some members' favorite maps.

Not that we can even get a full RE:RN only game that often, but for when we can, I was thinking it might be nice to have a map rotation set up that players like. You can set up a "random playlist" of up to 8, minimum 4. I was thinking it might be a good idea to play it this way:

Below is a list of all the maps currently in the beginner server. Copy and paste the list into your post and simply put a Like or Hate next to each to indicate how you feel. If you don't have any preference towards a map, don't put anything. You can also put REALLY Like or REALLY Hate if you have a particularly strong preference, but try to use this sparingly. Alternatively, if you don't feel like making a list, feel free to just post some opinions. Also feel free to post any reasoning for your opinions.

Since this is for RE:RN PvP, if you have no intention of playing with us in PvP, please indicate as much when posting your opinions. Not a lot of sense in considering the preferences of those not affected.

Obviously, I'm not in any position of authority regarding RE:RN SDGO, but I seem to often be relied on to start up games and therefore act as room master, so I was interested. Also know that this obviously isn't anything official and if you had a favorite map nobody else liked, we'd probably concede to play it with you every now and then. This is just to get a list of maps that can quickly be set up for maximum agreeability in our private games. It also gives an idea of where everyone's opinions lie so that I'm not, for instance, excluding one map most people like because I've never heard them say they like it.

Also, I'm just really bored and also curious. : D

I will make my own post later so that it's not cluttering up this post further and I'm not double posting.

http://sdgowiki.com/wiki/PvP_Maps <-- A list of maps since you may not know each by name.

AEU Military Practice:
African Desert:
Arizona Base:
Basin Fort:
Colony City:
Colony Laser:
E-Gate:
Fallen Colony:
Gundam Fight:
Kurgis Battlefield:
Moonwreck:
Neo Tokyo:
Onogoro Island:
Ruined City 1:
Secret Jungle Base:
Snowfield:
Submarine Base:
My opinions on the maps are basically this: so long as there is at least some cover and normal gravity, I'm fine with it. Maps like Moon Wreck or Onogoro Island suck, mainly because they are unfair to Rock types. Gundam Fight and African Desert really don't have much in the way of cover, also making them very difficult for Rocks. If I had to pick a favorite map, it'd be AEU Military Practice.
AEU Military Practice: Hate it
African Desert: Hate it
Arizona Base: Like it!
Basin Fort: Hate it
Colony City: Like it!
Colony Laser: Like it!
E-Gate: Hate it
Fallen Colony: Hate it
Gundam Fight: MAAAASTERRRRR (Unfortunately I dislike it)
Kurgis Battlefield: Hate it
Moonwreck: Never played
Neo Tokyo: LOOK, THE EAST IS BURNING RED
Onogoro Island: Like it!
Ruined City 1: Never played
Secret Jungle Base: Hate it
Snowfield: Like it!
Submarine Base: Never played

The "Never played" ones literally never come up in the rotation when I've played, so no opinion.
AEU Military Practice: Like it
African Desert: Hate it
Arizona Base:
Basin Fort:
Colony City: Like it
Colony Laser: Like it
E-Gate:
Fallen Colony:
Gundam Fight: Hate it
Kurgis Battlefield: Like it
Moonwreck:
Neo Tokyo:
Onogoro Island: Hate it
Ruined City 1: Like it
Secret Jungle Base:
Snowfield:
Submarine Base:

I'm pretty neutral on a lot of maps. I'm happy to play most anything.
Heat, what about doing this on a Heal-or-Hurt sort of basis? Once everyone's voted, we knock off the negative maps and keep the positive ones.
I like the sound of that as long as there are more than 3 and less than 9 completely positive maps, which I presume will be the case. Even if it means including ones that, say, one person dislikes relative to three that do like it, I'd like to include enough maps that we have some diversity in what's played. I expect to see enough maps that nobody has a problem with, though, that that shouldn't be the case.
AEU Military Practice: Like
African Desert:
Arizona Base: Like
Basin Fort:
Colony City: Like
Colony Laser: Like
E-Gate: REALLY HATE
Fallen Colony: Like
Gundam Fight:
Kurgis Battlefield: Hate
Moonwreck: Like
Neo Tokyo: Like
Onogoro Island: Like
Ruined City 1: Like
Secret Jungle Base: Like
Snowfield: Like
Submarine Base:

Additionally: At the moment we're focused on playing 3v3s. I really don't think Submarine Base should belong on this list for that purpose. It's way too big.
AEU Military Practice: It's okay.
African Desert: I like it.
Arizona Base: It's okay.
Basin Fort: It's okay.
Colony City: It's okay.
Colony Laser: I like it.
E-Gate: No.
Fallen Colony: Ehh... Could be okay for 3v3, I guess.
Gundam Fight: No.
Kurgis Battlefield: I like it.
Moonwreck: Don't mind it, but I can sympathize with the rock users.
Neo Tokyo: It's okay.
Onogoro Island: No.
Ruined City 1: It's okay.
Secret Jungle Base: It's okay.
Snowfield: It's okay.
Submarine Base: Agree with Shur that it might be too big for 3v3.
It's kind of late, but I might as well throw in that I dislike African Desert and Arizona Base is my favorite. I might add some other stuff later, but I'm usually not too particular on maps.

My opinion of Gundam Fight should probably go without saying.
AEU Military Practice: Like it
African Desert:
Arizona Base: Like it
Basin Fort: Hate it
Colony City: Like it
Colony Laser: Like it
E-Gate: Hate it
Fallen Colony: Like it
Gundam Fight: Hate it
Kurgis Battlefield: Like it
Moonwreck: Hate it
Neo Tokyo: Like it
Onogoro Island: Hate it
Ruined City 1:
Secret Jungle Base: Like it
Snowfield:
Submarine Base:
Tentative list of six:

Arizona Base
Colony City
Colony Laser
Ruined City 1
Snowfield
AEU Military Practice

Note:AEU Military Practice is liked by a few while only disliked by one, an overall pretty positive impression. It would be entirely possible to exclude that map only when Twi is playing, if he really dislikes it.

That would make a list of six. If that's not enough, other maps that could be chosen from to bring the total pool up to 8 and introduce more options:

Fallen Colony
Neo Tokyo
Secret Jungle Base

Note that while Kurgis Battlefield was also positive, the number of people who didn't like it led me to believe it might be more controversial and thus better left out of the 8. Also note that Submarine Base was excluded, for the reasons mentioned.

This list may be changed in the future as opinions change or new players form opinions.
I am not so opposed to military practice that you need to exclude it for my sake.
Neo Tokyo's my favorite, can't we put that back on? D:
Yeah, now would be a good time for anyone to bring it up if Neo Tokyo, Fallen Colony, Kurgis Battlefield, or Secret Jungle Base is your very favorite map. Not many people bothered putting "really like" as an opinion.

At the moment, with Aim's increased vote, Neo Tokyo would be high enough to put on the mandatory list, bringing it up to seventh.
Not really related to the maps or PvP, but figured this is the only topic we have dedicated to SDGO.

http://www.ogplanet.com/community/ebuddy/4/info.og

The word is Gashapon. You get 1000 points and a Level Protector, plus a shot at an Astro price.