Chip Icons

What he said.
Requesting the same. Just a bump.
*sigh*

Requesting again.
Uhh, no need to be pinned really....SMS had already placed the icons on the battle chip lists......
That I did. UNPIN!

Anyway, fadiel and I have been working on a revamp of the Chip Lists. I've standardized everything, and all Chip Icons that are being used in the RP are currently with it's co-responding chip. This will, help eliminate confusion as to what chip icon is for what, which I know that even I personally had problems with. So, now the chip lists have high quality icons, and shortly all of the ORIGINAL chips will have them as well, courtesy of fadielchaos!
MY GOSH. A BUMP!?

I recently purchased a Bambooknife, and because I am so anal about having chip icons in my signature, I made up my own sprite. Then I got on a roll and did the other three knives.

[Aquaknife]

[Bambooknife]

[Elecknife]

[Fireknife]
I've made my own Firesword and Elecsword. See them in my profile, or here. I've uploaded a few seeds, too, since we didn't have those in the list. Here's the collection.

Elecknife

Fireknife

Twinfang1

SeaSeed

SandSeed

RollArrow1

MetalSeed

PoisonSeed

Metalzone

Lavaseed

IceSeed

GrassSeed

GlassSeed

Aquaball
Can someone translate the alphabetical icons with their chips?
Whoo... I know most of them, so I could, but their names (or something near it) can usually be found within the image link. In other words, if you right click on the image, click "properties", and widen the window enough to see the whole web address, the chip name should be near the end.

Regardless, would a mod please quote the posts from an editing mode, so [img] [ /img] can still be seen, and then PM me each post separately? I'll make them, if so.
TWO YEAR BUMPS??!?!

Actually, PA, I have a better plan. Check your PMs.
I modified one of the chip pictures to create Rageclaw1:
Very shiny.

Well, FYI, the chip icons will soon be... very shiny and updated. Keep your eyes peeled!

Quote (P.A. Master)

Very shiny.

Well, FYI, the chip icons will soon be... very shiny and updated. Keep your eyes peeled!

Where will they be located?
With their corresponding chips in the Battlechip Lists.
If it's something like this I may be able to save a lot of work for you

(image shrunk so you can get a better view :P)
It's not, actually, but that's quite shiny in its own right.
for the record I can
1.) put the mini icons in there (:P) and
2.) put the "chip" thing around them to make them look like chips from the game, and...
3.) I could possibly make a tag that if clicked(/highlighted?) would pop the chip up in a window with all its stats.

Seriously though, tell me what you plan on doing. I may have a quick shortcut for ya.