The Halo

Quote (Corrupted Child)

By TF2 discussion, I obviously mean anything other than this. Just adding that in.

It's what I've been trying to do.

Quote (P.A. Master)

I'm a great fan of the new Sandvich system. They've really made the weapon more useful, actually being more of a sidegrade than a downgrade.

Also, having a cold sucks.

So how are you guys? Good? Playing some TF2, having some fun with the game?

-ignores the rage-

Pretty good, actually. School workload is lighter than expected, so when I'm not at band I get tons of TF2 time. I'm really improving my spy skills.

And yes, Sandvich traps are cool.

Quote (Drakim)

The great thing is that one side already got their app banned and their ill gotten gains removed. The battle was over before it begun : D

I love how you refuse to read/process what I write...

EDIT: You guys ignore my rumblings and carry on with the love.

EDIT II: You know what? Fine, be it your way. Enjoy digging through achievement_idle servers. You won, you deserve it. I'll be here, playing games made by people who don't deliberately screw over their players.
I don't play TF2, so I don't have to worry about Idle Servers. I win either way!

Quote (Knight)

I love how you refuse to read/process what I write...

How so?

Because I didn't write a reply applauding the geniusness of your suggestions? I asked if anybody had any decent suggestions, you made some, I read it, and that was it. You don't need to be so hurt over the lack of fireworks.

Edit: It's not like the idle servers cause harm. I have them filtered away with the nice filter system that Valve made for me.

BTW, Drakim:

Quote ()

The great thing is that one side already got their app banned and their ill gotten gains removed. The battle was over before it begun : D

Quote (on the same page)

I don't give a damn. Hell, there is a forum full of people who don't goddamn care about hats and still disagree with Valve's decision.

is what I've meant.
On a happier note: