Guitar Hero: On Tour

http://www.redoctane.com/guitarhero-ontour.html

Yep. It's finally coming. Guitar Hero: On Tour will be for the DS. It has four buttons (Medium much?) and will be attachable to the DS.

Think of it as Osu, Tatakae, Ouendan with buttons instead of the stylus.
I, personally am SO FRICKEN EXCITED!! for I do not own an Xbox 360, and I'm sure that those who don't either will be just as excited.

So fire up your DS', Rogue Network! Guitar Hero: On Tour will be here in June!

Discuss!
Maybe it's just me, but I personally see it sucking. I just find that the size of the screens on the DS and the orientation of the buttons is just not fitting to the game itself. I'll happily eat my proverbial hat if it is good, but I'm really not seeing it right now.
It does look like the controls will feel forced and awkward.
It may be difficult to hold. For Hotel Dusk, you sort of have to hold onto the bottom part.

Also, it's not just for 360, y'know. Wii, PS2 and PS3 have/will have it.

Lulz, Guitar Hero: Aerosmith

EDIT: PAGE BREAKER
Your gonna have to hold it in one hand, probably your prominent hand, while you hold the stylus in your other hand to strum and crap like that...it's gonna be hard to hold...period.
Seems to me that you'll have to hold the DS almost as though you were holding the neck of a guitar...Seems, unsturdy. I see lots of people "rocking" too hard and dropping their DSs.
i've seen a comercial for it. there is a hand strap that fits over the hand your holding your DS with, so, dropping it is not so much an issue.
Tell that to all the people who have busted out windows, televisions, and their girlfriends teeth with Wiimotes.

Quote (SpaceMonkeySteve)

Tell that to all the people who have busted out windows, televisions, and their girlfriends teeth with Wiimotes.

That is natural selection, and we shouldn't fight it.