ART CONTEST

How do I have the least votes? I have a skull capped weapon with pulsating veins runing through it and my style is better than a couple entries (I'm not delusional enough to think it's the best), but seriously, how am I in last place?
Why? Because despite their shoddy work in this contest, Lori and Shury are very popular amongst the membership. As such, their numbers are higher than they should be, far higher in Lori's case. However, do not feel sad. Instead, feel angry and swear revenge upon the fools who have slighted you. Give in to your hatred, young one. Relish it. Take strength within it. Let the darkness comsume you as I once did. Then, you shall truly be whole.
You have the least votes because yours is the worst.
But Zan, your work is kickass.

If you'd have submitted a pic, I'd have totally voted for it. Zanish Druidman rules!
Pfft, my artwork isn't why I embraced the Dark Side. My artwork is supreme due to my incredible MS Paint Skillz that I learned from Chop Chop Master Onion in the sewers of the No Name Empire.

*Summons Kool-Aid Impact* Now, it you'll excuse me I need to battle the evil Flan Masters.

Zolem! Never forget their insults! Destroy them for their impudence! DESTROY!
*wields Soul-Edge* Yes, destroy theeeeeem!!!
There should be a prize for second place and third

Quote (lunarlion)

There should be a prize for second place and third

Why do you care? You are the only one in the double didgets.
Because it is considerate to the others. They worked hard on their drawings too and they deserve a treat as well. I feel they should get a prize as well. We all did our hardest!
I like 8 Ball's the best myself. Lunar's is good too, since it also resembles MMBN's official navi designs, but I kind of like his aloof expression in 8 ball's, and the overall navi design makes him look more unique. Plus he went through the effort to color it and did a swell job of it.

... well its no surprise who won... CONGRAAATS LUNAAAAARRR!!! You can redraw your design with a few changes if need be for the Bastard Child one.

As for second and third...

Well... well... well... we have a tie here for second place! EN and Albel! So to fix this... we need a post off! Please come and post who you chose and WHY! I really wanna see your reasons guys!
aBle, because his isn't a stupid internet meme that only got so manny votes out of sheer popularity of the person, but out of it's high quality.

Quote (Zolem)

aBle, because his isn't a stupid internet meme that only got so manny votes out of sheer popularity of the person, but out of it's high quality.

Zolem...I have a temptation to kick you right now. You shouldn't be this way. EN's drawing was liked cause it was funny. It had a characteristic that many people thought was entertaining.
I vote EN. While Albel drew the better picture, EN's is much more fitting of DNR's character. DNR is a loon. Thus crazy eyes and some kind of deadly barfing attack suits him more.
I vote Albel's as...Well, I don't really need a reason.
Jeez, Zolem. You lost. So did I. I'm willing to admit my work is shoddy. Are you?

Take it like a human being. Ergo, try not to be such a jackass, and use it as an opportunity to improve.
Second place. No way. XD

For purposes of rewards and whatnot, pretend that mine didn't exist. The shoop-da-woop DNR was just for the lulz. Just think that Albix won second place.

Well done, you guys.
EN, for the first and only time, I'm gonna slap a big "Screw you," sign on your face. I love your picture, it suits DNR perfectly, being the hilarious doctor of doom that he is.

Quote (English Ninja)

Second place. No way. XD

For purposes of rewards and whatnot, pretend that mine didn't exist. The shoop-da-woop DNR was just for the lulz. Just think that Albix won second place.

Well done, you guys.

Even he agrees with me that the picture only won because it was based on a funny meme.

Quote (Zolem)

Even SHE agrees with me that the picture only won because it was based on a funny meme.

Fixed, ya nub. EN's a girl.