ART CONTEST

Quote (Zolem)

aBle, because his isn't a stupid internet meme that only got so manny votes out of sheer popularity of the person, but out of it's high quality.

Quote (Zolem)

Even he agrees with me that the picture only won because it was based on a funny meme.

OK. I typically wouldn't say something like this, but I feel as though I've been goaded into doing so.

Zolem, don't be a sore loser. From your entry, it's clear to see that you're still a beginner in the world of art. Albel and Lunar, who were the first and second place winners respectively, are not. Yes, mine was voted for because it was funny. Everybody likes humour. Yours was not voted for because it is the work of someone who doesn't have either the skill or the experience of Albel or Lunar. This, however, is a good thing; it means that you have tremendous potential to improve.

Please accept the results gracefully. Shuryou and Gearpunk did. (8BallHead appears to be inactive, so I won't make any assumptions.) If you're going to be hardcore about your losses, then put all the energy you can into making yourself and your art better. The speed at which you will get better will be stunning.

That's all.
I do accpt that most of the others beat me. It is only your getting more votes than mine that is sticking a pin in my crawl. All the rest I am fnine with.
Oh, for the love of-

I voted for EN, btw, breaking that tie. XD

Anyway, Zolem.

Stick a cork in it.

Or I'll do it for you. Stop being a sore loser. She won, get over it. If you want to win, get better. Make a picture intelligently, play on humor if you wish, or instead, draw well.

Your piece does not demonstrate skill, it just says you drew a quick thing up in order to make a quick buck.

Get better and you might win.

Albel, EN, Heat, Aim, all great artists on the board.

Practice, and you'll get better.

Don't whine. Whining gets you nothing but pity for a bit, then irritation.
.....can I do a dance cause I won? I just wanna be happy about it and say something...though I wanna know if thats ok with you guys.
go for it ^^ Congrats to EN and Lunar ^^
Alrighty then....................ahem.......................................

I WON I WON I WON I WON I WON I WON I WON I WON I WON I WON I WON I WON I WON I WON I WON I WON I WON I WON I WON I WON I WON I WON I WON I WON I WON I WON I WON I WON I WON I WON I WON I WON I WON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! *dances* TO CELEBRATE, I REDID THE PIC! With some new features!

And Zolem, there will be other contests....so let it go!
Way to go Lunar! I'm happy for you. You're work was awsome and you deserved to win. Heck, even I voted for you, and I'm in the contest!
EHEHAMAMAMAMEHM! I DNR, sole body and mind and belly, do hereby bequeath these prizes!

1st place: Lunar get 600zs and drawing will become official

2nd place: Albel get ... 400Zs and Drawing shall be a GMO.

Good night everybooties!
<closes the thread due to laziness>