Well, America?

Okay, I'm voting for Benjamin Franklin.

Quote ("Obama in interview about use of nuclear weapons in war")

Q: In Afghanistan or Pakistan, is there any circumstance where you would be prepared or willing to use nuclear weapons to defeat terrorism and Osama bin Laden[?]"

Democratic presidential hopeful Barack Obama said Thursday he would not use nuclear weapons ''in any circumstance.'' ''I think it would be a profound mistake for us to use nuclear weapons in any circumstance,'' Obama said, with a pause, ''involving civilians.'' Then he quickly added, ''Let me scratch that. There's been no discussion of nuclear weapons. That's not on the table.''

He clearly has no understanding of what toll nuclear weapons would take when used, regardless of whether they were used simply on a enemy base or whatnot. The fall out would devastate for generations. Even given that he retracted this statement shortly afterward as though it was said by mistake, that still doesn't take back the fact that he said it. What other sort of mistakes could he accidentally say as president to further kill diplomatic relations overseas that he claims he cares so deeply about and has insight that others do not?

Quote (Tonedeaf)

Quote ("Obama in interview about use of nuclear weapons in war")

Q: In Afghanistan or Pakistan, is there any circumstance where you would be prepared or willing to use nuclear weapons to defeat terrorism and Osama bin Laden[?]"

Democratic presidential hopeful Barack Obama said Thursday he would not use nuclear weapons ''in any circumstance.'' ''I think it would be a profound mistake for us to use nuclear weapons in any circumstance,'' Obama said, with a pause, ''involving civilians.'' Then he quickly added, ''Let me scratch that. There's been no discussion of nuclear weapons. That's not on the table.''

He clearly has no understanding of what toll nuclear weapons would take when used, regardless of whether they were used simply on a enemy base or whatnot. The fall out would devastate for generations. Even given that he retracted this statement shortly afterward as though it was said by mistake, that still doesn't take back the fact that he said it. What other sort of mistakes could he accidentally say as president to further kill diplomatic relations overseas that he claims he cares so deeply about and has insight that others do not?

It could be a target outside earth :p

Let's say that hostile aliens have landed on the moon and is going to nuke us from there. Perfect situation to flex some muscles.
>.< I don't think anyone would be opposed to nuking hostile aliens on a position aside from that of Earth. Mind you that is a highly unlikely situation. This statement was in regards to using nuclear capabilities to strike at terrorist cells in Pakistan, which currently is an ally of the US. The simple fact that he is willing to use the nuke is dwarfed by the ignorance shown that he is willing to nuke an allied nation, even if he did retract the statement.
He should use Neutron Bombs. One day we may want to take over the depopulated region for oil and other resources.

Quote (Zanallen)

He should use Neutron Bombs. One day we may want to take over the depopulated region for oil and other resources.

Then wouldn't Agent Orange or something similar be better? It'd be easier to clean up to back to later.

I'm still for Ben Franklin, BTW.
I think hostile space aliens would be the best president.

Quote (SpaceMonkeySteve)

Okay, I'm voting for Benjamin Franklin.

Origional, zombie, or clone?

Quote (Leon)

I think hostile space aliens would be the best president.

*conquers the Terran Alliance in GalCiv2*
>_>
<_<
One year until the Fated Day!
Fated Day? It's a presidential election. It's happens every four years...There is nothing special or new about it. Besides, you can't even vote.