Matt Wilson & Condor.EXE

Ah, I didn't know that, MC. There's my lack of familiarity with the established lore shining through again.... oops.

You don't need to remove the flight, from a character perspective, if you don't wish to, but you just won't be able to rely on it practically in combat until you've picked up the upgrades that allow for it, that's all.
Thanks. I am going to enable flight, but I have to reach level 5 first.

And thanks for changing the topic title!

Quote (Storm Luxray)

And thanks for changing the topic title!
No problem. Few things though:

You've stated Condor's height as 4'18", which doesn't really make sense (12 inches = 1 foot). You can use metric if it makes more sense to you.

When it comes to flight, that isn't truly achieved until you obtain the Omnishoes NaviCust part. You can have your Navi move around by flapping his wings, but he can still get hit by ground attacks, hostile terrain, etc. Once you get Omnishoes, your Navi can fly around freely, crossing over dangerous/missing terrain easily and avoiding ground attacks.

Also, you do have 60 sig points to use for your signature attack, your current sig only costs 40 points. (40dmg [40pts] Wood [free for Wood Navis] + 1TCD) You can use all 60 if you want, but if you're fine with your sig as it is now, let us know.
I really don't get height.

Omnishoes? Interesting.

I am fine with my signature attack. It is mainly a bunny virus smasher. It also has Cursor. (SHHHHHHH!)

And is there anything else wrong?
Just change the height to 5'6" (4 feet, 18 inches = 5 feet, 6 inches). Also, cursor isn't a signature attack effect. The cursor subtype boosts accuracy to shot type attacks, but you've described your "Wood Wing" sig to be a melee-type attack.

Quote (Storm Luxray)

Condor charges up to his foe, and smacks his foe with his good wing
I will change that.

By the way, what does the Summon Subtype do?
Remove the Cursor from your sig attack, and you're all set.

Approved

GET CHIP: Cannon, Shotgun, RageClaw1, RollingLog1
GET NCP: Undershirt, HP+50
GET SUBCHIP: MiniEnergy x2

Post your NetOp and Navi in the Information Database and take a look at the posting/battling rules if you haven't already.
Thank you.
Hey. Can I please change Condor's second element from Cursor to Wind?

This is to make more sense. #SenseMakePlz

Oh, I have also changed his shoulder design.
You can, yes. Normally that's done in the Profile Edits/Appearance Changes registration area, but for sake of ease I'll approve it here.

All I need is the "new" description, then I can review it for approval.