Blue=Gray?

Eh... The parts of the site that used to say the forum names, and such, instead of being blue, are now gray.
Well...
Uh...
EDIT BY PA: Lol no modcave for all you people. This is what I'm experiencing. Is this just the new look of the site, or do I need to look into fixing this somehow?
Becuase as a note, it's not just my computer. Other ones in my house, as well as at school. Macintosh's and Windows, IE and Firefox, all show up with this gray.
Am I just the unluckiest sitegoer ever?
I liked the blue better. ;~;
It just turned grey is all. You're not colorblind, if you were, you would be colorblind from birth. For example, I have trouble telling the difference between some blues and greens.
I liked the blue more too, but I get grey as well. It kinda sucks, but I've gotten used to it.

Just be glad we didn't have any yellow on our skin that got turned to grey, otherwise we would've gotten to say:

BLLLUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUEEEEEEEE!!!!! YELLLLOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!

Quote (Phoenix)

I liked the blue more too, but I get grey as well. It kinda sucks, but I've gotten used to it.

Just be glad we didn't have any yellow on our skin that got turned to grey, otherwise we would've gotten to say:

BLLLUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUEEEEEEEE!!!!! YELLLLOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!

I'd I'd have to worry that my color deficientsy was advancing.
Yeah, it just kind of changed one day.
The grey is so depressing...I'm in permanate denial...I just tell myself it's a pretty black! XD
There is no gray D:

It's cause wherever the site was that they were hosted on went down, and thusly we can no longer use them from there.

Also, I kinda tentatively fixed it. I use tentatively cause the graphic I used blows, but looks better than the gray. When someone feels like making a sexier graphic, I'll be happy to use that instead.

Unless you're all too lazy, in which case I'll look into GIMPing one.

Also, while I'm at it, maybe people could post other things they'd like changed about the skin. It HAS been the same one forever now. I think it may be time for a change :3
Ooh, I lieky. Many thanks to Leon!
I leave for an hour and find this silky blue color?
Christ Leon, you just made my day.
Maybe.
was wondering what that was?
I will now entertain you with the first thought I had when I got on the forum.

"Ew. Gross... At least they have a better lay-out at Makai."

I kid thee not. This is friggin' ugly and has nothing to do with our forum. Just a 'lol look @ me im bloo' thing.
I like this new color.
New skin is new!
Oh mah gawd. P.A just exposed the Mod Cave. By the way though, the blue is sexy. It makes me feel all bloo inside. Tis mah favourite color.
As far as I noticed, it was always blue until today XD.
OH GOD.
I DID EXPOSE IT.
Why is it gray again?

Edit: And it's blue again.
Wait, what?
EDIT; It was alwayd gray until today, as far as I knew. I always thought it looked like the screenshot you took, and the blue is new today.
@Shur: And our skin has nothing to do with us at all. 'Cept the cute met guys. The rest is crap though. Which is why I said maybe its time for a change :3

Quote (Leon)

@Shur: And our skin has nothing to do with us at all. 'Cept the cute met guys. The rest is crap though. Which is why I said maybe its time for a change :3

OBJECTION!

Nonmods still can't see the contents of the Mod Cave. Even if they have a link.

Just throwin' that out there.

; D