Commondragon - Should he leave?

You all act like i dont eixst half the time. I leave for 2 days, no one even replies.

VERY FEW LOOK EVEN. WTF.

Maybe I should just leave u all for good if your gonna treat me this way.
Stay, but stop BITCHING.
Jesus.
No, I'm not selling any attention. I'm all out of that.
Also, I'm not even going to vote. This is ridiculous.
Just make yourself stand out more! WHen something happens to teh stander outers we all notice
You can't force people to pay attention, nor can you make people like you. To complain that we "treat you this way" is just dumb. Lack of interaction is not the same as being unfriendly.
A-men.
Take what Savage King said to me, and re-vamp it a tad;
Don't ask for respect; earn it!
@Shury: I can see that

@lunarlion: Im somewhat helpful and have my own brand of crazy. MY OWN, DIFFERING FROM THE OTHERS BRAND :3. I think I stand out enough

@Drakim: Im not trying to force people

@yahiko: I think someone has the right to bitch when they leave for 2 days and no one gives a shit. Especially when it says possibly gone for a LONG TIME. Aslo ive done what I can to earn my respect. All I have is a shruy-type epic fail.

@poll: If you all really must know I am RPing now

Quote (commondragon)

@yahiko: I think someone has the right to bitch when they leave for 2 days and no one gives a shit.

Honestly, nobody looks at the leaving forum unless it has something super dramatic involving mod retirement.

If you want to damn leave, leave.

If not stay.

I think everyones gonna give you roughly the same answer.
Because you asked...

GTFO n00b!!
I have a shampoo to recommend to you.

Grow some chest hair and be a man. I'm sure you're a swell guy, but to be frank, 2 days isn't a hell of a long time. To boot, ask yourself why you give such a damn about getting attention on the internets of all places?

Stop being a prima donna and do something productive like hunting wild boar.

Quote (Zal)

Stop being a prima donna and do something productive like hunting wild boar...WITH YOUR FISTS!

FIX'D

Common, perhaps you should try wearing sparkly pants?
@theomegaman: I see that

@brother arbalan: lol, your calling ME the noob?

@Zal: well, not to mention it was like...2 days of there to be readable, and when someone posts in the middle of the day, they usually get about 3-4 replies by the time the day is over. And this isnt just that either.

@Zanallen: While sparkly pants can help irl, u cant tell if I wear them on the forum.

ITs just, you all seem to distance youselves from me...alot. On everything. I mean srs, about 3/4 the time a topic thats been being replied to every 3 minutes suddenly moves half way down the spam can page as soon as I post in it. or at least it might as well should. Im like a pause button that gets stuck sometimes >_>. Please replace me with a blank button. I wanna be a blank button like the others. Being the semi-stuck pause button makes me ignored cuz i stick.

un-stick plz.

Quote (Brother Arbalan)

Because you asked...

GTFO n00b!!

Woohoo! Told you he'd fit right in. If you don't understand the joke, fail.

Commondragon, with very few exceptions, I never want someone to leave, and you haven't pissed me off good enough yet. If you can't handle being ignored, you're free to leave. I can make people stop being rude, but I can't make them pay attention to you.

Well, I could, but it would make me look even dumber than you do right now.

Quote (Zanallen)

Quote (Zal)

Stop being a prima donna and do something productive like hunting wild boar...WITH YOUR FISTS! WHILE WEARING PLAID!

Double FIX'd.

Also, as much as I want to, I have to put this in...

</drama>

Quote (commondragon)

@yahiko: I think someone has the right to bitch when they leave for 2 days and no one gives a shit. Especially when it says possibly gone for a LONG TIME. Aslo ive done what I can to earn my respect. All I have is a shruy-type epic fail.

Look.
Did anyone post in MY topic?
I'm leaving for a fuckin' month! No one posted!
Am I bitching? No, I'll just post it again in a week or two when I AM leaving.
Try NOT TRYING to earn it. Just be there, and accept your place. See where it's gotten me? Only RS and Zan hate me now!
>.>

Hi. I've seen your avi a LOT. Which means I've seen you. >.> and I don't see what the big deal is. Do you go in the chat? Because it's actually become a BIG part of the social interactions on this site...

And you know, I wouldn't mind being your friend. I haven't got enough to count on two hands. So... a PM and we can start talking.

And btw: I've always wanted to tell you that your avi ROCKS. Okay, I'm good.
Dude, don't leave because you aren't noticed. Hell. Only one person here really notices me(but that is just because he knows me from a second forum). Just stay and do your usual stuff.
I'm sorry, but I'm going to go with everyone else on this one.

Stop bitching.

Just because no one posted in your topic doesn't mean we hate you or do not notice you. And even if we did, this topic should not exist for you to complain about how this board does not 'notice' you.

We all like you, but seriously, it's not a big deal, and we all notice you.

Twi, close/delete this.

*plays a viloin*

Dude, I don't pay attention to anyone who doesn't RP. It IS the reason this place exists.

At anyrate, you got all the attention you were craving, are you happy?

Locked. You want people to pay attention to you, earn it.

Quote (commondragon)

@brother arbalan: lol, your calling ME the noob?

@Zal: well, not to mention it was like...2 days of there to be readable, and when someone posts in the middle of the day, they usually get about 3-4 replies by the time the day is over. And this isnt just that either.

@Zanallen: While sparkly pants can help irl, u cant tell if I wear them on the forum.

ITs just, you all seem to distance youselves from me...alot. On everything. I mean srs, about 3/4 the time a topic thats been being replied to every 3 minutes suddenly moves half way down the spam can page as soon as I post in it. or at least it might as well should. Im like a pause button that gets stuck sometimes >_>. Please replace me with a blank button. I wanna be a blank button like the others. Being the semi-stuck pause button makes me ignored cuz i stick.

un-stick plz.

Yes, as a matter of fact I am.

I have six forums, twelve short stores, four-five years of experience and a page to a page-and-a-half average on the majority of my RP posts on most other sites. I also can probably say with good confidence that you're about thirteen, or at least unable to use a shift key.

And you type the word you with the LETTER u. I mean come ON, how intellegent can you be? I agree with everyone else, come back when your balls drop.

It's you're, not your. You ARE calling me a noob, not your calling me a noob.

I'll refrain from continuing to keep me from being a flaming bastard that I am on most other forums, but seriously, check what spiel comes out of your mouth, you imputent child.