Roy's Requests

You're all a bunch of great guys, really. So i'm gonna refer to your vast amounts of knowledge *cough* to help me with some stuff. Follow the simple instructions if you will.

1: Name me as many species of the animal kingdom as you can.

2: Give me a list of some good 3rd person action games i.e. Crash Bandicoot and Zelda.

3: Find the names of all the characters in Jak 2: Renegade.

4: Retrieve a sprite sheet for Balrog, a character from the freeware PC game Cave Story.

5: Get me a list of the Requiem/Nocturne groups from Rockman: Rogue Network, and decide which is the best. 200 Zenny for this.
1.aquatic, feline, canine. (can't remember anymore)

2.ratchet and clank (doubles as an FPS and RPG mix), ummm....i can't think of anymore right now.
T.T Wrong again, Darky.

I mean like "Rabbit" and "Spider" and stuff.
Well, at least he got the third person action thing right. Let's see what I can do for you.

Devil May Cry, Resident Evil, Metal Gear Solid, Prince of Persia, God of War

Those are some of the best of the best right there, but you've probably already played them, heh.

It's been years since I took biology though and that was just basic stuff, kingdoms, domains, etc. Nothing specific like species. Let's see what a little googling brings up... 'There are more than 1.7 million species identified...' Ouch. Well, that doesn't give us any specifics, but holy crap. Let's see where Taxonomy gets us.

...Yeah... Y'know, for having 1.7 million identified series, it takes more searching than I thought to get any good results. Maybe I'm using the wrong keyword? Whatever. From Order Squamata, here's what I found. Some snakes.

Black Racer

Black Rat Snake

Brown Snake

Copperhead

Common Garter Snake

Eastern Hognose Snake

Easter Ribbon Snake

Milk Snake

Northern Water Snake

Redbelly Snake

Ringneck Snake

Smooth Green Snake

Timber Rattlesnake

Worm Snake
None of those are animal species, anyway.

As for third person action, My lady and I have been real into Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles lately. Then there's other cool classics like Mario64 and Banjo-Kazooie, as well as newer things like Star Fox Assault.
N-nothing that specific! Just name as many animals as you can! Can't be that hard.

(b'.')b
Lion, Tiger, elephant, Wolf, condor, buzzard, Hog, Horse, Chicken, and Lizards.

Onimusha.
Salamander...
You know what, screw this, it'll take me too much time.

Legend of Zelda, Pokemon, Digimon World, Katamari Damacy, Kingdom Hearts, Metal Gear Solid
Oh yes... Forgot them...

But is that all the animals you can think of? Bleh...
pe

Dog.
Oh for the love of- I can't believe you guys forgot THESE:

Animals: Bear, Owl.

Games: Uh... *Shrug*

For those of you that failed to list either of these...

Hootey shall be visiting you tonight while you're asleep. 8D

-Twi
Mongoose!

Gorilla, Orangutan, Chimpanzee, Baboon... uh... Capuchin? : D

Toucan, Flamingo, Peacock, Parrot

Komodo Dragon, Gila Monster, Frilled Lizard

Poison Dart Frog, Bullfrog, Toad... uh...

Bat, Mouse, Rat, Hamster, Ginuea Pig

Octopus, Squid, Clam, Mussel

Angler, Pirahna, Trout, Bass, Barracuda, Shark, Whale, Dolphin, Eel, Clown Fish, Pufferfish, Lionfish, Jellyfish, Man o' War

Anenome, Sea Sponge

Seal, Manatee, Sea Lion

Ox, Cow

Bah, that's enough out of me. XD
MUCH better! Aimless gets a Kurb Star.

(o.O) Hootey and Spelly tag-team!
First post update.
OH! OH! OH! JAK! JAK AND DAXTER! I KNOW THOSE NAMES!

I never played any Jak past Jak one, cause all the others went all dark and lame. I tried Jak 2, didn't like it much. >__>;
First post update.
Bump! Payment offer!