Bob barker

as you may not have noticed, here bob barker just had what is most likely gonna be his last show on TV, he gave out some amazing prizes tonight and well.......i'm gonna miss him, now that he's retireing and all, i think it's for the best though, anyways, anyone want to give some comments about this event?
Ah...

...Who's Bob Barker?
he hosted the price is right show in america, though you probably never watched the show if your asking a question like that. google his name or something.
Oh, I know the show, it's just we have Bruce Forsythe over here ... well, had Bruce Forsythe. He got replaced by some nutjob whose name I can't even remember.
Bob Barker had the creepiest smile ever, but he was a good guy.
You know he's already dead and guys are using strings and voice overs to immitate his body >_________________________>;; jkjk

Anyways, it's about time he had a rest, he was doing it for like 30 years o_o;;
"Help control the pet population. Have your pet spayed or neutered." - Bob Barker closing almost every show.

He will be missed...
I predict a sudden, rapid upward spike of the number of unspayed pets in the country.
Yeah, I watched it last night. It was really good, especially the part with Adam Sandlers song, Ode to Bob Barker. I downloaded a few episodes of the price is right, when he was younger. It was really funny.

"What is it about Samoan's, that they cant resist picking me up?" -Bob Barker

/lol
Bob Barker is the best.

*glomps Bob Barker statue*
heh, it was funny when he kicked adam's ass in a movie which came out in like.....1997, so funny, watched the final episode of the price is right with my mom and stepfather, i hope that he's gonna be around for at least a few more years, anywho, i wonder......are they gonna take down the price is right? i think it's most likely, he loved working for the show......he shall be missed most dearly.
MBF would like his avi back.
no. now get back on topic.
I claim this thread in the name of stolen avatars.
*kicks strikeman in the head, sending him into the moon* LETS GET THE FCK BACK ON TOPIC PEOPLE!