Bob barker

You know he's already dead and guys are using strings and voice overs to immitate his body >_________________________>;; jkjk

Anyways, it's about time he had a rest, he was doing it for like 30 years o_o;;
"Help control the pet population. Have your pet spayed or neutered." - Bob Barker closing almost every show.

He will be missed...
I predict a sudden, rapid upward spike of the number of unspayed pets in the country.
Yeah, I watched it last night. It was really good, especially the part with Adam Sandlers song, Ode to Bob Barker. I downloaded a few episodes of the price is right, when he was younger. It was really funny.

"What is it about Samoan's, that they cant resist picking me up?" -Bob Barker

/lol
Bob Barker is the best.

*glomps Bob Barker statue*
heh, it was funny when he kicked adam's ass in a movie which came out in like.....1997, so funny, watched the final episode of the price is right with my mom and stepfather, i hope that he's gonna be around for at least a few more years, anywho, i wonder......are they gonna take down the price is right? i think it's most likely, he loved working for the show......he shall be missed most dearly.
MBF would like his avi back.
no. now get back on topic.
I claim this thread in the name of stolen avatars.
*kicks strikeman in the head, sending him into the moon* LETS GET THE FCK BACK ON TOPIC PEOPLE!