FREE POKEMONS!

Thought this deserved its own thread...

I will gove you an egg of any of the following Pokemon absolutely free. However, if you have a Cyndaquil or one of its evolutions, I ask you to let me borrow it for a couple minutes. Here's the list:

Spearow
Zubat
Diglett
Psyduck
Abra
Machop
Geodude
Ponyta
Gastly
Magmar
Magikarp
Lapras
Eevee
Porygon
Chikorita
Hoothoot
Chinchou
Mareep
Wooper
Murkrow
Unown
Ralts
Nosepass
Skitty
Meditite
Budew
Swablu
Lunatone
Shuppet
Turtwig
Chimchar
Piplup
Starly
Bidoof
Shinx
Shieldon
Combee
Pachirisu
Buizel
Shellos
Drifloon
Chingling
Bronzor
Chatot
Hippopotas
Bulbasaur
Charmander

My FC is 4124-1515-0486. In-game name is STEPHEN.
Hm. I wish for Chimchar, Chikorita, Lapras, Magmar, Porygon, and Drifloon. For these six, I shall give you, among the randoms, a Charmander, Mudkip, and Cyndaquil. Further, one or more of them will have the rare pokerus. Lemme know when you have the time for such a trade.

FC: 4124 1505 0838 Name: Zanzo

PS: Saw you on gamefaqs, and understand why you wish for Cyndaquil. I got your back, and will breed some more soon for you(I only have my breeder, as of 11:23PM, PST).
Waa, keep it to the other thread. We're trying to contain the spread of the dreaded pokemania by having only one thread x_x

Quote (ForteZanzo)

Hm. I wish for Chimchar, Chikorita, Lapras, Magmar, Porygon, and Drifloon. For these six, I shall give you, among the randoms, a Charmander, Mudkip, and Cyndaquil. Further, one or more of them will have the rare pokerus. Lemme know when you have the time for such a trade.

FC: 4124 1505 0838 Name: Zanzo

PS: Saw you on gamefaqs, and understand why you wish for Cyndaquil. I got your back, and will breed some more soon for you(I only have my breeder, as of 11:23PM, PST).

I'll have to hatch one, but MUDKIP! CYNDAQUIL! w00t! Charmander I no like so much. Still, it will give me another one to give away.
List updated.
I will eat all the Pokemans!
Need a Torchic?
Also, I have my end of the trade ready for you, so hit me up when you go on wifi. I'll be waiting....
>.>

i've been trying to catch the Regis in Sapphire... I can give you Chimchar and Porygon now, I'll have to breed the rest later.
?

uhh...why do you need an egg when have pretty much all those pokemon hatched?

actually, i have alot of thge 3rd generation and lower Pok'emon

you guys can name it and i'll have it.

some of the pokemon i can give you guys
Mew
Suicune
Entei
Raikou
Lugia
Ho-oh
Deoxys
Jirachi
Mewtwo
articuno
zapdos
moltres

and i have non-legendaries like...

Charizard
Metagross
Salamence
ampharos
Crobat
Gengar
Machamp
Feraligatr
miltank

and many more!!!!

of course, the only difference between me and MBF are that he can give you 4th gen pokemon via eggs. which i can't.

some pokemon i'll trade for:

Drifloon
Drifblim
chimchar
Riolu
Lucario
hippopotas
turtwig
piplup
weaville
mismagius
gible
gabite
garchomp
Palkia
Dialga
Darkrai
Arceus
buizel
floatzel
bidoof
bibarel
haunter
machoke
graveler
gengar
golem
machamp
>.>

I'll take all those legendaries... Except Lugia...

Also, I can give you any 5 Pokemon on that list(hatched) for each legendary...
then here is what I want off the list...

hippopotas
drifloon
bidoof
combee(female if possible)
ralts(meh)
chimchar
turtwig
piplup
Magmar
sheildon
lunatone
shuppet

andit would be appreacitated if i could have a gible. I NEED A GIBLE!!!!

i'll trade you your top 6 and then i'll trade you the rest another day.

also, would you lie me to raise them past there catch level? any attacks you want them to know?
give me some more details, but yeah, i'll do that.
I'd like Mew, Jirachi, Deoxys, And the legendary Gerbils.

I haven't caught a Gible. I can't even find it...

My only Combee is Male...

I'll trade you legendary for legendary, all three Regis after I catch Gigas. I can't transefer them for another 2 hours, so I can give them tomorrow maybe.

Mew I would like to be level 50, but the rest can be at their catch levels.
MBF, Gible's are in Wayward cave, underneath Cycling road.

BUT! Don't go in the normal enterance. go Under the road, (You can't see your character) to the left of the main enterance, and then just try to go north. There's a secret enterance, then you need Strength to get to the spot where the Gibles are.
Thankee kindly. I'll go get one. Dusk Balls ftw.
i can breed a turtwig if you want...

or if you need a skorupi egg..

i have a hippopotas named hippo if you want...
Hm. Jirachi is tempting. So is Lugia. Gible and Riolu for Jirachi, and Floatzel, Haunter, and either Spiritomb or Phione(you didn't as for them, but they are hard to get, and Spiritomb is quite a nice poke at that, while Phione is legendary) for Lugia. Of course, this can be negotiated, but I think it's a fairly solid deal. You game? If so, I would prefer them to be as untouched as possible, but nature, etc won't matter, as I won't be using them competitively.
>.>

I restarted my game. None of them were untouched, I'm not even sure the Lugia was legitimate.
Actually, i got lugia from a friend...

he had it on his sapphire and he let me pal park it over tyo my diamond.