Super Bowl XLI!

Who do you think will win the Super Bowl: the Colts or the Bears?

I'm rooting for the bears.
Bears.

They pwninated the opposition in the championship game. It was just sad, really. I didn't watch the other game though >_<
Yeah, the Bears beat the Saints pretty badly. But it would've been pretty amazing and cool if the Saints had won the Super Bowl because of Katrina and all.
GO BEARS.

That's my two cents... er... two words.
INDY.

CHICAGO.

OMFG THIS IS GONNA BE A REALLY GOOD GAME.

The Superbowl's on my birthday this year, so Manning had better choke some more and the Bears had better WIN.

Colts-Patriots last night was a really great game. @_@
*is not American*
*sits in the Angst Corner*
Hell yea to indianapolis. I hate the ravens, so any chance to tick them off infinitly is a good thing for me. Baltimorons XD!

(Note, only the people in my school and all around me in RL could be called baltimorons, due to the fact that they are baltimorons k?)
Colts, and Braden I'm sorry to say this. But the Colts used to be the Baltimore Colts. But then they got moved to Indy. So sorry to say that my good friend. But technically your cheering for the people that you hate.

Go Colts, Bears don't stand a chance.
One thing's for sure: They are two pretty evenly-matched teams.
No way. Some of you watch football.

Heh, no offence. I'm just amused.

^^ Anyway, It's colts for me.

Anyway, even though the Colts do have arguably one of the best quarterbacks in the league and have had some impressive plays, the Bears simply have more yardage and are more well-rounded than the Colts.

Still, it's going to be a close game.
Wait! I know who will win!

The Stealers! Yeah! They'll just take the place of Indy and-is shot-

If you're going to drag the Steelers into this, at least spell their name right. [swats]

I am a girl. I watch football. I am a freak. 8D
Nowai. I'll spell their name right when they get a new starting QB. Preferably one that doesn't suck ass.
Hey man, Ben don't suck.

You would suck too if you were in a motorcycle accident, and had two surgeries. So don't beat him. Besides, those things were like within five months.

Steelers, and Falcons for me.
I'd suck without the accidents XD

Point is, they shouldn't have made him the starting QB so much if they knew he wasn't up for it.
Yea, but he probably said he was up for it.
I've hated the Steelers ever since XL. I live in Washington, so of course our home team is the Seahawks.

I still think that game was rigged. Somehow.
T MINUS ONE HOUR

Or so.

SUPERBOWL TONIGHT! ALL AMERICAN LIFE GOES ON HOLD FOR ONE EVENING AND ONE EVENING ONLY!
And... Bears score in 14 seconds. Wow.