Random Chat (NEW!!!) V.1

Well it IS PPGZ...
BLOSSOM IS MINE! MINE I SAY!
YOU CANNOT HAVE HER!
See, I think Momoko is smexy, 'cause she is.
GRIM JR. AND MINNIE! 1 million/10
I'd just like to point out, on a random note, that Goroke just earned 10 of AimMan's cylindrical hats.

Quote ()

*Power Ranger Pose with pink explosion in the background"
Wooga back with his smaller avatar.
GREENNNNNNNNN LANTERN: THE COMIC I KNOW NOTHING ABOUT

Quote (Zal)

I am completely enraged.

Trace is no longer the oldest fart in the RP.

HA HA!! Plus, Silas ain't just an old guy like Trace, he's a real senior! *raspberries Zal*

I think its fun having a senior character. Not only that, but he's my RE:CN character's grandpappy. I love that word. Grandpappy. Grandpappy. Grandpappygrandpappygrandpappygrandpappygrandpappygrandpappygrandpappygrandpappygrandpappygrandpappygrandpappygrandpappygrandpappygrandpappygrandpappygrandpappygrandpappygrandpappygrandpappygrandpappygrandpappygrandpappygrandpappygrandpappygrandpappygrandpappygrandpappygrandpappygrandpappygrandpappygrandpappygrandpappygrandpappygrandpappygrandpappygrandpappygrandpappygrandpappygrandpappygrandpappygrandpappygrandpappygrandpappygrandpappygrandpappygrandpappygrandpappygrandpappygrandpappygrandpappygrandpappygrandpappygrandpappygrandpappygrandpappygrandpappygrandpappygrandpappygrandpappygrandpappygrandpappygrandpappygrandpappygrandpappygrandpappygrandpappygrandpappygrandpappygrandpappygrandpappygrandpappygrandpappygrandpappygrandpappygrandpappygrandpappygrandpappygrandpappygrandpappygrandpappygrandpappygrandpappygrandpappygrandpappygrandpappygrandpappygrandpappygrandpappy.
Yeah... 64 WTF!
Man... I knew I should have just made a 25 year old version of Shin...
Grandpa! It's your grandson Bo, do you want your applesauce. Or would you like the liquor?
What does applesauce have to do with carrots? GET BACK ON SUBJECT MCFLY!
There was a subject?

Quote (RevivedSin)

Yeah... 64 WTF!

And just what exactly do you mean by that? I wanted to try making a senior character. So, woo hoo, I'm RE:CN's oldest fogey.
GRANDPA!

IT'S ME, BO.
Heh heh heh heh heh....
Heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh...
Gunner's a broken record.

Quote (Wooga)

GRANDPA!

IT'S ME, BO.

You ain't no son'a mine! You're just some bum lookin' fer a handout. Go away, and don't bother me.
But we put you in the senile home last year. Don't you remember, it's Bo. The grandson you never liked.
*taps his foot on the floor along with the rhythm while turning around the handle of a wind-up phonograph*
My family has a sick sense of humor. I told my mom that comic, and she ROFLD like I did.
Bostonians are fucking stupid.

LOL
No offense to grandpa.
Haha lol i heard about that

I can't believe they actually thought THAT was terrorism.