Er- Mind explaining this to us?

Quote (RevivedSin)

Er- Mind explaining this to us?

NO
I'm a little scared...

Quote (Goroke)

NO

YES
I assume this is Roy's way of saying that he was eaten by a shark.
What's not to get? Sharks do not jump out of water in like fashion in (general) nature, therefore, this shark decided he wanted to be something else (in this case, a salmon).

....I know, I have no life.

DEAL WITH IT, 'KAY?
It's a sociological study on the implications and reactions of a phrase/s and an image/s based on the internet. As most of you are aware, the relation between Title, Image and Revelation is the key principle behind the comedic value of Demotivators, that the phrase/s react to the picture/s in a specific way. The direct effect applies in most cases, where the picture says the words, with the phrases enhancing the meaning of the picture. However, this is not the case here. In this instance, the Title "I AM SALMON" came first, then the Image was paired to it for both it's relations and unrelations, creating the indirect version of a "Simplistic Comical Random". Therefore, here the words say the image, creating an entirely different effect on the reader. The overall presentation is parraleled by the enlarged and enboldened accompanying statement "YES" which, used commonly to explain the relation to the image and the phrase ("Revelation"), is instead throwing the reader further into a state of strict mental anxiety ("Confusion") split into two distinct catagories. The first is the Questioner, where the reader who, after being affected by the phrase/s and image/s, does not immediately understand the meaning of the presentation. They wish to learn of the "Why?" behind the Confusion by bringing reason to something that inherently has none. The second is the Rebounder, where the reader finds the Confusion to be, for one reason or another, either amusing or understands that there is no meaning to the entire project. They then play off the more serious Questioners by responding with unmeaningful statements which relate to the presentation in an effort to communicate the fact that what they seek invariably cannot be found.

At this point, most of you will have realised that the entire contemplation of this subject, and the following examination through constructive investigation is by the technical term "Utter bollocks". The real reason behind the Title "I AM SALMON", the Image of a leaping shark ad the Revelation of "YES" is simply because at the time I thought it was damn funny. The rest of this paragraph will be used to stall the reader whilst I make my gettaway, and scare off those who suffer from "Argh! Wall of Text" syndrome (a footnote will be added for those who do). If you have any questions related to the Science of Social Studies of the Internet, please be aware that there is no such thing. Thank you for your time. I'm going to use it to eat some ice cream.

-Legoroy

TL;DR version: WOOF WOOF! CHOCOLATE FRAWG!

Quote (Legoroy)

It's a sociological study on the implications and reactions of a phrase/s and an image/s based on the internet. As most of you are aware, the relation between Title, Image and Revelation is the key principle behind the comedic value of Demotivators, that the phrase/s react to the picture/s in a specific way. The direct effect applies in most cases, where the picture says the words, with the phrases enhancing the meaning of the picture. However, this is not the case here. In this instance, the Title "I AM SALMON" came first, then the Image was paired to it for both it's relations and unrelations, creating the indirect version of a "Simplistic Comical Random". Therefore, here the words say the image, creating an entirely different effect on the reader. The overall presentation is parraleled by the enlarged and enboldened accompanying statement "YES" which, used commonly to explain the relation to the image and the phrase ("Revelation"), is instead throwing the reader further into a state of strict mental anxiety ("Confusion") split into two distinct catagories. The first is the Questioner, where the reader who, after being affected by the phrase/s and image/s, does not immediately understand the meaning of the presentation. They wish to learn of the "Why?" behind the Confusion by bringing reason to something that inherently has none. The second is the Rebounder, where the reader finds the Confusion to be, for one reason or another, either amusing or understands that there is no meaning to the entire project. They then play off the more serious Questioners by responding with unmeaningful statements which relate to the presentation in an effort to communicate the fact that what they seek invariably cannot be found.

At this point, most of you will have realised that the entire contemplation of this subject, and the following examination through constructive investigation is by the technical term "Utter bollocks". The real reason behind the Title "I AM SALMON", the Image of a leaping shark ad the Revelation of "YES" is simply because at the time I thought it was damn funny. The rest of this paragraph will be used to stall the reader whilst I make my gettaway, and scare off those who suffer from "Argh! Wall of Text" syndrome (a footnote will be added for those who do). If you have any questions related to the Science of Social Studies of the Internet, please be aware that there is no such thing. Thank you for your time. I'm going to use it to eat some ice cream.

I take back what I said.

^^^ Whoever wrote THAT has no life.
...I...I think I love you, Lego. Let me bare your child.
The funny part is that it actually makes sense. If the order had been "Image, Title, Revelation", it prolly would have made more sense than it's current status. D:

GOD DAMN YOU AND YOUR MIND GAMES
I understand now.

<takes out a pistol>

I no longer have any use for you.

<shoots Lego>

take that psychoanalysis!

Quote (Niax)

take that psychoanalysis!

Motherfu-