The epic contest

Ok, so here's a new idea for a game. You pick one scene be it from an anime, t.v. show, movie, etc. and post a clip here. This clip had better be something so freakin awesome it sends shivers down your spine just looking at it. And as such, People post their rating of it on a scale of one to ten. To keep things fair and orderly, you're only allowed to post a vid after at least three people have rated the previous one. That way no one feels neglected. So let's start this shindig!

This be my Favorite scene from one piece.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-y_lTiB6M6Q&feature=related
Hm, the emotion just screams, "HELL YES, FUCK THE WORLD GOVERNMENT."

And... Spanda fails. I hate him so much. D:<

My rating:
8/10
Pretty cool, dood.

Ussop's awthum. XD

8/10

Quote (ZeroSaber)

Pretty cool, dood.

Ussop's awthum. XD

8/10

I agree with the prinny...

8/10
Now that 3 people have rated it.

HERE IS SOME EPIC GAINAX GAR WITH GAR AND EPIC.

A VERY GAR SCENE FROM GURREN-LAGANN.

WHERE ONE LITTLE BOY, TURNS INTO A MAN.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=goflut4iEAA&feature=related
By far, one of the most incredible moments in anime history. I've seen it twice before, but it will always remain one of the most epic scenes ever.

10/10
Yeah, was thinking of posting that scene, but went with one piece. That fuckin' rawks. It's like, ya know how the japanese language has three modes? You can sound really sweet, really laid back, or really over the top dramatic? This is this to the extreme.

8/10
The Power of True Courage.

GOLDION CRUSHAH!

J-PHOENIX! (Apologies for the music, but the music ain't that bad...)

3 videos, 3 Gs. GaoGaiGar is my only source for epic.
My heart feels really heavy when I watch these kinda things.

20/10

<(T-T)>
Shuryou, you needed to wait another review to post. >_>

And my main problem is that, at lots of times, I didn't know who was good and who was bad... XD

But still seriously cool.
I'd give..... a good 9/10 for those, collectively.

Quote (ZeroSaber)

And my main problem is that, at lots of times, I didn't know who was good and who was bad... XD

But you forget GaoGaiGar beats up enemies while they're regenerating/transforming. I clearly don't give a damn about petty rules.
I'll admit, they kinda ruin Forte, but that was pretty freaking awesome. 8.5/10
Meh.
5/10
The scene's pretty cool, but it loses points when I realize Forte and Rockman are being tentacle raped while Dr. Regal's white fluid flows freely... 3/10

Quote (Shuryou)

Quote (ZeroSaber)

But you forget GaoGaiGar beats up enemies while they're regenerating/transforming. I clearly don't give a damn about petty rules.

So...

SCREW THE RULES, I HAVE GAR?

Quote (Twi)

So...

SCREW THE RULES, I HAVE GAR?

More like 'I AM GAR'. You can't have it as far as I know. You can have the GAY, but not the GAR.

Also, the video Shin linked was better if it was just Kittan's death scene. The entire Anime would've been better if Kittan was the main character, but eh...

7/10
Let's not have this die. BEST INTRO EVAH!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cAUfyCz-BGU