Support Program Plan OOC

Quote ()

Quote (Zanallen)

Those XP numbers seem a little wonky. I mean....Can't we just go with nice, round numbers?

HELLS NO.

THAT WOULD MAKE SENSE, AND WOULD PEOPLE'S HEADS NOT HURT.

So.... you'd rather round the EXP values UP to the nearest even denomination while maintaining a growth rate? ....I don't.

Quote ()

BTW, by subplot idea poking....I ment...clones.....as close as I could get to my fair kobo.

Also common, you know very well that's illegal. Don't even try to argue the point, cuz it's written in the rules.

Quote (Twi)

Secondly, your Support Program can have any appearance you wish, within a few limits. For example, your SP CANNOT look exactly like your navi. It must be different enough from your navi's appearance that, at a glance, one could tell the two apart. This is for doppelganger/balance issues.

And there's the relevant rules, quoted for your convenience.

Quote (commondragon)

BTW, by subplot idea poking....I ment...clones.....as close as I could get to my fair kobo.

*Leaps onto his shoulders and bites him all "Yuchiro-Ikkakau style"*

Clone plots are so out!

I'm sorry to say this common, but I belive that clones are a no no...

the rules state that the SP must be different enough from the navi that they could easily be told apart...
Right, but they can still be clones as long as they have some clothing differences.

Quote (commondragon)

Right, but they can still be clones as long as they have some clothing differences.

Nope. At a glance. Clothing colors are too similar. You'd have to make some large difference in them.
Anyway, with common's loopholes that are soon to be "admin raped" aside, are that means that we have chances of getting more than one of these Progs now, and even if we don't use them, they can be a gutted cash cow when the time comes by selling one, right?

Quote (Zane)

even if we don't use them, they can be a gutted cash cow when the time comes by selling one, right?

Ahem, this needs be addressed.
are the ods for getting one in a boss battle always 1 in 20, or is it more like...

battle 5 = 1:20
battle 10 = 1:15
battle 15 = 1:10
battle 20 = 1:5

...that?
@Zan: I'm not sure. I know that before you could sell/trade your unformed SP, but you would never run into another one again, I think. It'd be ridiculous to have to buy and equip a second part strictly to RUN INTO another SP, however. I'm not sure.

@Naix: Nope, it's always 1 in 20.

Quote ()

After you have purchased and installed a new SP Team +1 NCP, you then have to go out into the net, encounter a Support Program, and defeat it. Only then will you have control of a second (or third, or more) SP.

Ahem...*Points up*

So, with the Support Program+1 part equipped, could we then go out and farm for Support programs in an attempt to replenish our lost zenny?

Also, why isn't this viable?

Lvl 1: 72 => 70
Lvl 2: 153 => 150
Lvl 3: 244 => 245
Lvl 4: 345 => 345
Lvl 5: 456 => 455
Lvl 6: 577 => 580
Lvl 7: 708 => 710
Lvl 8: 849 => 850
Lvl 9: 1000 => 1000
Lvl 10: MAX'D!!!