._.
o.o
O.o
O.O
O_O

D:
Seriously, go out and buy one.
They are amazing.
I would post in this thread. ((Shut up, posting outside of the RP Section is a big thing for me))

I've never had one either, so if it's that simple,I might as well try it.

Quote (Hiko)

D:
They are amazing.

I actually don't know if they sell them up here. I'm not sure if I've ever seen one, but then again, I've never really been looking.

Quote (English Ninja)

Quote (Hiko)

D:
They are amazing.

I actually don't know if they sell them up here. I'm not sure if I've ever seen one, but then again, I've never really been looking.

i guess canada doesn't have as much of a need for ice cream treats than the U.S., considering we're fat and live farther down south where it's hotter and we need ice cream more.

come to think of it, i don't think I've ever had a klondike bar either. only generic ice cream sandwiches, not Klondikes.

Quote (English Ninja)

Quote (Hiko)

D:
They are amazing.

Yeah, I think they may have discontinued them altogether.
I en't seen them in god knows how long.
D:
No Klondike Bars here either. I'll go for some Milka.

Quote (tpsp1101)

i guess canada doesn't have as much of a need for ice cream treats than the U.S., considering we're fat and live farther down south where it's hotter and we need ice cream more.

Don't you even start with that anti-Canada nonsense, good sir. D:<

We do so have ice cream here. I mean, we're only ice-locked for eleven months of the year. The other month is for hot weather and ice cream. (And construction.)

...but we're not fat. Point there.

Quote (English Ninja)

Quote (tpsp1101)

Don't you even start with that anti-Canada nonsense, good sir. D:<

We do so have ice cream here. I mean, we're only ice-locked for eleven months of the year. The other month is for hot weather and ice cream. (And construction.)

...but we're not fat. Point there.

(don't worry about him. XD)

And you just got owned, Jon.
well i wasn't dissing canada...
And pissing off the resident Canadians. D:<

Either way, I've seen Klondike ice-cream products here and there, but I've never really been arsed to actually waste my good money on buying one just to see what it tastes like. Ice cream is ice cream, and besides, gelato is way better. 'Specially lemon-flavoured. Durrrrrrrrrrrr....

*walks off rambling about lemon-flavoured gelato and Canadians putting 'u's in a bunch of words like colour and flavour and armour and Goud knows what else*

Quote (Phoenix)

*walks off rambling about lemon-flavoured gelato and Canadians putting 'u's in a bunch of words like colour and flavour and armour and Goud knows what else*

It was really the English first. Not the Canadians. The Canada, being a "colony?" of Great Britain, just uses the same vocabulary.
Which makes them awesome, since UK is about to get sum new flag... I think...
Hmmm... I wonder if that article was true.... would be nice...

*rambles about random stuff*
I...

...wouldn't.
This "tpsp1101" is quickly making my tolerance for bad english and netequitte run thin.
If this continues, I may just have to modlock you. That is, my nasteh side may have to modlock you. Any questions about said side can be directed to Hiko.
>: D

Anyways, back on topic.
What would I do for a klondike bar? Steal the candy from those damned rich babies that get the things imported by the dozens because they cry to their parents.
No joke.
I shall kill them. And take their Klondike bars. AND LAUGH.
I would make ridiculous claims on a message board.
Umm....a lot of unexpected replies I see:
----------------------------------------------
- Hiko for being virtually insane to punch EN for one

- Lego for giving me an idea to stir fry flowers

- Twi for being most reasonable

- Lunar for being surprising

- RS for being creepy

- PA for being sick and cruel in a beautiful way

Congrats! Ya'll get an "Evil Ass" Diva-Licious Cookie because I feel good today. >_>

...and holy crap! You guys never had a Klondike Bar Shury and EN?

I swear, when we are done combating in the ultimate three way brawl of death and gore, we shall go out for Ice Cream.

Anyway:

Let's see...what would I do?

I'd turn off my thing for anime girls...wait...they're not that serious...

Hmm...I really don't know what I'd do for one. I think I'll need an idea.

*Hangs sign around neck and rings bell as it read "Will do almost anything for a Klondike Bar!"*

Quote (KamikazeLord)

I would make ridiculous claims on a message board.

[/thread]

-Twi

Quote (Zane)

Umm....a lot of unexpected replies I see:
- Hiko for being virtually insane to punch EN for one

- Lego for giving me an idea to stir fry flowers

- Twi for being most reasonable

- Lunar for being surprising

- RS for being creepy

- PA for being sick and cruel in a beautiful way

Wow.

No one likes me. You forgot to include "-Common for not posting a bad joke and making himself look worse"
Never had the dang thing, but I've got a pretty exaggerating way of getting one.

"For a Klondike Bar, I'd act nice to Commondragon."
I dont have to do anything for one except go to my freezer. We stock up on them here :3

Along with ramen and soda
I would not receive a Klondike bar for a Klondike bar.

Stop joking around and give me my Klondike bar please. : D