YOU KNOW WHAT...

You know what really grinds my gears?
People that say grinds my gears.
You know what really grinds my gears?
Those videos that have funny shit for a bit, and then something that makes you look at the screen really hard...
AND BAM! SCARY IMAGE AND SCREAM!
So. Much. Grinding. Of.
GEARS.
You can post your pet peeves too.
I don't like dem scary things either. D :

I also dislike know-it-alls.

And people who bring lego figures to school.

And pose ninjas. D:<
Personally, I agree with Hiko's statement here, in the sense that I really, REALLY hate them:

Quote ()

Those videos that have funny shit for a bit, and then something that makes you look at the screen really hard...

Mainly because I never fail to fall for them and then get traumatized for a few weeks.

Also, I dislike the Ipoders. You know, those ones who are always listening to their Ipods and you can't ever start a conversation with them? Especially the ones that start dancing, singing, or doing both of the aforementioned to their music, making themselves look like idiots and making everyone else fel really awkward.
My persoanl pet peeve? MEeting sombody who bashes anime. It's ok if they don't like it, but to go out of there way to acticly degrade those who do enjoy it is just petty. And another thing, if you don't have any art in your dev account, don't go posting hate messages in other peoples submissions, adn if all you have is a simpery little sun and rainbow I could out-do in my sleep, then you are just jellous, and you have no right to make a critical claim stating that all fan art, fan fiction, and OCs are crap, and claiming that OCs and Fan Fiction are bad for the franchisem stating that the writers are crap hacks who have no talent and desire nothing but praise for lack of an origional idea. So, what, should we just copy you with your stupid little baby rainbow? Sorry, I'm writing a multi-submission spaning epic that involves well thought out and developed charecters that aren't 2-D Merry SUes but just simply as well developed as the reguler cast, and the people aren't acting OC just to suit my story, the story changes to reflect them....sorry, it changed from a pet peeve to a rant about one person, but I feel better now.
You know what grinds my gears?

People.

Every human being go die. D:<

Quote (Gearpunk)

You know what grinds my gears?

People.

Every human being go die. D:<

If you really feel that way, why do you have a super-frowny angle witha bent halo?
I hate anime fans who don't understand that they don't have to supremely over-whore whatever they worship and try to pass that onto other people.
Remember people, don't overdo it.
Unless when you overdo it, it turns out completely awesome. :'D
<.<

>.>

>.<

You.

When people misunderstand. It just really grates on me.
You.

No, not the topic creator, I mean YOU.

Also

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P4HkJzwpGHg
*does not click link*
*waits...*
*clicks link, but realizes that I have seen it before*
*closes before it loads*

I completely called that one.

Also, I hate walking about 20 feet to the table with a glass of full water, then, gently, lowering into the table, then BAM! Spilling it.
A petpeeve? A serious one...? My main one...?

People who insist on typing without capitals and periods, but with broken grammar and spelling. Worse if the only reason to type like that is 'because it's faster to type'.
Mine is people who insist on yelling at you for typin without capitals and periods, but with a few typos here and there. It does save time if you type teh, because you dont use the backspace key!

I also hate people who take someone's previous post, and then say something related to it that makes them look like an ass.

I also hate people who do something that immediatly contradicts what they are saying just by saying it.

I also hate it when people make serious threads jokes.

Quote (Phoenix)

Personally, I agree with Hiko's statement here, in the sense that I really, REALLY hate them:

Quote ()

Mainly because I never fail to fall for them and then get traumatized for a few weeks.

Also, I dislike the Ipoders. You know, those ones who are always listening to their Ipods and you can't ever start a conversation with them? Especially the ones that start dancing, singing, or doing both of the aforementioned to their music, making themselves look like idiots and making everyone else fel really awkward.

Hiko = "iPod-er"
Hiko laughs at being a pet peeve of others.

Quote (Shuryou)

People who insist on typing without capitals and periods, but with broken grammar and spelling. Worse if the only reason to type like that is 'because it's faster to type'.

Jesus christ, Seconded.
My number one
NUMBER ONE
pet peeve:

Repeating myself.
Repeating myself.
REPEATING.
MY.
SELF.
>:0
If people didn't hear me the first time, and I was speaking loud enough, WELL IT'S THEIR DAMN FAULT.
D:<

Quote (P.A. Master)

Quote (Shuryou)

Jesus christ, Seconded.

Eh, honest mestakes like teh instead of the I understand, as letter transposition is a common type-o, but 1337 is on my 'To Destroy' list.

Quote (Hiko)

My number one
NUMBER ONE
pet peeve:

Repeating myself.
Repeating myself.
REPEATING.
MY.
SELF.
If people didn't hear me the first time, and I was speaking loud enough, WELL IT'S THEIR DAMN FAULT.

Well excuse me for being partially deaf! >.>

So... what gets me... Uhh... Oh wait, I know. People talking about what temperature it is. This bugs the hell out of me. Especially when people disagree with what temperature gauges say, saying things like, "It doesn't feel that hot/cold." What's the point in checking the temperature gauge if you're just going to disagree with it? Hell, what's the point in checking it in the first place? Are you really that interested in assigning a number to how cold you are? I mean, for me, the temperature is either hot, cold, or good. That's it. Sometimes it is 'really hot', or 'really cold', but I really am not that interested in knowing JUST how hot or cold it actually is, as knowing that isn't going to make me feel less hot/cold... Of course, this was only a slight issue for me before I got my job. Where there's a temperature gauge behind my head. And every single freakin' person who passes me remarks on the temperature.

"56 degrees!"
"56 degrees. how 'bout that?"
"Hey, what temperature is it?"
"56 degrees!"
"56 degrees! My gawd, we're havin' a heat wave!"

Etcetera. Etcetera. Ad infinitum.
"56 Degrees? That isn't hot at all! Not for a burning soul like mine! It'll need to be far hotter than that for the heat to even make me sweat!"

"The heat rating is currently 56 degrees. If it continues to rise, you may have multiple problems succeeding, and will have to seek out oases in your quest in order to survive."

"Hahah! Combo time! Perfect temperature to heat things up! Feeftie-Sieeex Degriieee Paaaaanch! Hahaha! Turn up the stove!"

"IT IS 56 DEGREES. AIR CONDITIONING: NOT IN EFFECT."

I hate people who steal things. Especially personalities. They're the worst, y'know?

"Uh, 56 Degrees? Is that some sort of move? No, wait, it sounds like one of those books you can only read the first lines of in the library! ...That teach you more when you move to the next bookshelf!"

Quote (Tom)

Quote (Hiko)

My number one
NUMBER ONE
pet peeve:

Repeating myself.
Repeating myself.
REPEATING.
MY.
SELF.

Well excuse me for being partially deaf! >.>

Two words
Hearing
Aid
: D
I hate alotta things in the world...

Like people who diss the XBox360. It's a great platformer with good graphics and has fantastic games! But they all say "Nooo...The PS2 is waaaaay better and Microsoft are all bimbos!" Well EXCUSE ME! Those guys and apple helped make computers what they are today! Sony made a sucky system compared to 360.

And then they all whine..."But it has no good rps..."

...okay...to start....your an anime whore...you probably only play popular rpgs anyway wich are FF7 remakes and the crappy Kingdom hearts. Also, Xbox360 has Blue Dragon, the game that was created by the original creators of the final fantasy franchise. CAN'T ANYONE LOVE A CONSOLE THAT WASN'T MADE IN ASIA! I'm not dissing Japan or anything, but FINALLY! After quite some time, someone had the power to actually make a console that can hold up to nintendo and sony that was from another country. The US the country who started videogames and still remains creating some great ideas.

I hate it that people desire to go to Japan just to make games...YOU CAN MAKE ONE HERE! Trust me, they wont hire a foreigner when they can get a guy from their country faster. Saves time for them waiting for you to get there and saves them cash on paying for your flight ticket. USA made Halo, Ratchet and Clank, Prince of Persia, Oddworld, you can do great here too!

SO I ROOT FOR MY COUNTRIES GAMES!

JACK AND DAXTER RULEZ!!!!!