YOU KNOW WHAT...

Actually, I beleive Blue Dragon was made by the company that makes Dragon Warrior, the main competition with the FF series in Japan. The fighting scale between DW and fF is quite different. While in FF you're churning out about 140 damage an attack at level 5, in DW you're excited when you start doing double didgets worth of damage at level 4. Dragon Warior has a much more realistic combat scale as far as damages are concerned. However, one thing Final Fantasy has for it that Dragon Warriors dosn't is monster variety. I can point to any creature in the first Dragon Warior, and point to it in the most recent one. The monsters are always the same in DW. But in Final Fantasy, you get a new, uneique set of monsters in each game, with only icons like Bombs and Cactuar staying in the mix.
......you know Dragon Warrior was made by Enix and FF was made my Squaresoft...and they merged...so they commingled. I did not get my facts wrong...my facts are CORRECT!!! Nobuo Uematsu made the music for the game (Final Fantasy composer) and Blue Dragon is based on a design by Final Fantasy series originator Hironobu Sakaguchi...SO THERE!
Oh nyeah, I forgot they merged. What kind of fan am I?........*Lunarlion critical hits Zolem! Zolem is KOd*
Lunar is FTW.
XBox roolz.
: D
You know what I hate? Those scissors that come in packages that you have to open... with scissors. If you are buying scissors, there is a huge chance you are doing that because you don't have any good scissors, or even any at all!
Lunar has a point.
But don't forget that the main artist of Blue Dragon was the guy who drew Dragon Ball Z. : D
Zyborg...that is so true...so true!!!!

And about the DBZ guy...I think he's dead.
Akira Toriyama?
He's still kicking, not dead yet.
He drew Dragon Warior 8, BLue Dragon, and Sand King, and those are all recent. He's only in his 50s, he's kicking quite well.