Every Time There is an ackward silence...

Every time there is an awkward silence, a puppy dies.
So, I'm guessing this is an antithesis to "Everytime you mastrubate, God kills a kitten"?
Well..........this is ackward.....................................................
Every time Shuryou comes after masturbating, there is an awkward silence.
Every time a puppy dies, there is an awkward silence.

And then vultures. What, you didn't see them?
YOU KNOW WHAT?
EVERYONE
GET MOZILLA
NOW.
It's at least a SIMPLE spell-checker.
AWKWARD.
YOU ALL FAIL.
NOT ACKWARD.
Actually, it is "ackward," as in a word that doesn't exist. Since there isn't such thing as an "ackward" silence, no puppies will die.
Oh they'll die...Even if I have to hunt them down and kill them myself...They'll die.

Quote (Zanallen)

Oh they'll die...Even if I have to hunt them down and kill them myself...They'll die.

*Fires Shotgun, Cannon, Thunder1, ZapRing1, and INFINITYCannon at Zanallen*

I will not let you kill any puppies! ULTIMA... BRRRIIIIIICK!
*Throws brick at Zanallen*

XD
*Tink! Zanallen is unharmed* Tink is the ultimate in defensive spells. You have no chance. Make your time.

Also.....Was there an actual purpose to this thread?
Well, it sure did disturb the place with a superstition of a puppy dieing every brick of silence. I rather think of this as a wasteful "WTF" moment since my time being here. >_>

Quote (Zanallen)

CAre to borrow my sausage maker? They become quite delicious afterwards.
I'm fairly silent. Am I killing puppies?
Indeed you are.
..................................................................................*puppy falls over dead*
..................................................................................*puppy falls over dead*
It's like pringles, one you pup you just can't stop.

Quote (Gandalf)

Every time kiaba smiles, a puppy dies.

there fixed for YGOTAS...