So i herd u liek Brawl?

At the risk of making Shur sigh, I've heard tell that

Quote (GameFAQs Forum)

Some... spider robot thing fired lasers at us. It looked like there was a fat ugly child operating it, but I didn't get a good look since it didn't last long.

at E for All.

If you could find a vid of this, I'd be obligated to, like, bear your children or something.

Quote (Gearpunk)

Quote (GameFAQs Forum)

Some... spider robot thing fired lasers at us. It looked like there was a fat ugly child operating it, but I didn't get a good look since it didn't last long.

at E for All.

If you could find a vid of this, I'd be obligated to, like, bear your children or something.

Pokey??? Holy shit.

But ya i luuuuuuuuuuuv brawlz!
Show me Sonic vs Mario! I want to see Sonic beat that stereotypical Italian fat man!

Quote (Zolem)

Show me Sonic vs Mario! I want to see Sonic beat that stereotypical Italian fat man!

I want to see Mario destroy that rubbery blue thing that's supposedly a mammalian rodent!
I can't find any videos for Pokey or Mario vs. Sonic, but E For All continues through the weekend, so something's bound to pop up by then.

Quote (SpaceMonkeySteve)

Quote (Gearpunk)

Quote (GameFAQs Forum)

at E for All.

Pokey??? Holy shit.

SPIDAH ROBOT?!

OH DEAR GOD, YES. THAT WOULD BE SO FREAKING AMAZING!
Now all they have to do is throw Eggman at them, and this will be quite the amazing story mode.

Quote (P.A. Master)

Quote (SpaceMonkeySteve)

Quote (Gearpunk)

Quote (GameFAQs Forum)

at E for All.

Pokey??? Holy shit.

SPIDAH ROBOT?!

Now all they have to do is throw Eggman at them, and this will be quite the amazing story mode.

Correction. All they have to do is put a crippled man and Will Smith in said spider, and the storyline will be even better.

Quote (Kujajin)

Quote (P.A. Master)

Quote (SpaceMonkeySteve)

Quote (Gearpunk)

Quote (GameFAQs Forum)

at E for All.

Pokey??? Holy shit.

SPIDAH ROBOT?!

Correction. All they have to do is put a crippled man and Will Smith in said spider, and the storyline will be even better.

Neither the crippled man nor Will Smith mean business. Pokey, however, means business. No one means business like Pokey. His lasers? Pure business. And when he shoots them, he means it.