Random poll about love

I'm disapointed in those who picked world 2. They are unwilling to take even small risks.
i chose world 4, i don't mind getting a below average lover, but there is ALWAYS that small chance i'll have a good lover.
Thanks for everyone who voted! It's really interesting to see the results of the community here...

Just to give a little background, the original version of this hypothetical was based on money, not love. Like, instead of ranging from horrible to perfect lovers, the original survey would ask about your preference of living in worlds where you'd be randomly assigned somewhere between being really poor to being really rich.

So my next question would be... would you answer be the SAME or DIFFERENT if the survey was about money rather than love?

Please tell me what you think!
Oh, if it was about money, I'd chose 4. That way, there would be no poor but people were free to acell without fear of a ceiling limit.
Meh. Hard to decide, with love.
With money? So long as "moderate" allowed me to live comfortably, if not lavishly, I'd choose option 2.
So such thing as love, kthxbai.
I'd stay right where I am, thanks. Interdimensional travel gives me a headache.
i'd stick right were i am. plus......interdimentional travel would warp my little mind......more than what it is right now.
Dimensional travle dosn't warp your mind. I do it all the time, and look at me. Pancakes.

Quote (Zolem)

I'm disapointed in those who picked world 2. They are unwilling to take even small risks.

I had a girlfriend who had cupsize DD+, perfect body, fucked like a beast and practically did whatever I asked her to do. I've had my share of 'perfect girlfriends'. XD
Next girlfriend had cupsize DD+ as well, but it was a distance relationship so I never got to meet her.
Conclusion: I can get a girlfriend quite easily if I try. I've got the lines, I've got the attitude and I know what women like to hear. Play towards their heart and they'll swoon for you. I've had girls chasing me online just because of my words. I'm just sick of 'perfect' girls so I'll be happy with anything. That's my main reasoning for world 2.