The 'Pet Peeves' Thread

Here we go...a thread to itemize our hatred and annoyance at things!

Rules:
1. NO FLAMING. Meaning, you can't have another member as one of your pet peeves.
2. Keep a...small...list.
3. You can comment on other's pet peeves. Or make a note and be sure to use that against him/her.

Here's my example:
1. The kids up the hill...STOP LOOSING FIREWORKS AND DING-DONG DITCHING ME
2. Having to repeat myself
3. The way my computer loads! AIM first, (5 mins grr) and THEN my computer.
4. Jocks. ("popular" kids)

1) When people aim you and say this: "hi sup wit u" or "oic k"
2) People who call women by "woman"
3) um.... I have no third... oi.
Damn!
Something I do is one of your pet peeves.
Five jokes taken seriously.
1. People who favor one side unfairly. (IE: Girl over Boys/Boys over Girls) CAN"T WE ALL JUST GET ALONG?!

2. People who overuse the word "retarded".

3. Flat surfaces with tiny ridges in them. (IE: Stainless Steel DX)
1/ The fact that you can get exactly what you want, but the price for it is extortionate. And nowhere else does it cheaper.
2/ The fact that Newmans in Phantasy Star Universe have their HP gimped to the point of 'Oh no! A strong gust! Blarg, I'm dead!''
3/ That when it's too hot when you have your window closed, yet too cold when you open it.
4/ Repeating myself to people.
5/ Repeating myself to people.
6/ Ouka's boobs. They're distracting...
1. People who bitch at you at the drop of a hat.
2. Unstated expectations.
3. The fact that I can't kick certain people out of a window.
4. My job, for restricting my mobility.
1:Nalrenn's 2.
2:That CAST are so good at range AND hunter.
3:There is a bump rule.
4:Cheese molds.
5:Boktai 3 is not coming out in NA.
6:Double-Double HOUNDs are slower than super-snipers.
7:Runescape has horrible graphics.
8:Runescape is 3-5 years old and STILL has horrible graphics.
9:Iphones are $610 (10 for the sunscreen and ointment)
10:I don't know that much code to speak in.
11:Treasure chests only have 1 item in them.
12:I'm not done my school.
13:I haven't foughten the secret weapon.
14:I haven't worked out my plot for here.
15:I can't find Darth Vader's Journal.
16:I don't have enough money to buy several games I want.
17:That most of the webcomics I read don't update! (save BnG)
18:That BnG is ending.
I said a SMALL LIST. NO ONE WANTS 18 THINGS TO BITCH ABOUT.
and Nal, yes, Ouka's boobs boosted me to puberty. >_>
It's a small list compared to what I was going to post.
1) Styrofoam. It makes my ears hurt for some reason.
2) High-pitched noises. Also making my ears hurt.
3)People who follow me around thinking I'm their friend when I explicitly say that "FUCK YOU GODDAMMIT! I'M NOT YOUR GODDAMN THREAD! LEAVE ME ALONE!" but they somehow keep thinking I'm their best friend in the entire world and everything is cool and happy.
That's where I beat the shit out of them so they understand.
No, I did not get in trouble for this. I explicitly stated to the principal, vice principal, my counselor, the head of the special ed department, my speech therapist, my mom, my dad, my sister, the victim's parents and siblings, that he was bothering me to the point of insanity and that I already pleaded to them that they do something but they didn't so it's their fault really.
1. People who incessantly bitch about their own problems. I don't mean Dark. I mean worse people. WAY worse people.
2. N00bs, in other words, new people who refuse to cooperate, don't pay attention to the rules, and make NO EFFORT to improve.
3. Long pet peeve lists. [/joking]
1. People who think that the whole world should revolve around them and them alone, giving no consideration to others as long as they get what they want.

2. People who continually rant on to you about things you couldn't care less about then act offended when you don't seem interested.

3. The word 'addicting'. It's ADDICTIVE, dammit! OK, both are acceptable, but the former sounds retarded.

4. The fact you can never get any cellphone reception when you really need it.

5. Filler episodes. Shudder, indeed.

6. Oh, and censorship. Gotta hate that.

7. When bad people end up with things they don't deserve. Moreso when they manage to do so with very little effort when everyone else generally has to struggle for them.
1. Voltron... HATE THE DAMN THING!
Oh, got another one;

-The hordes of Narutards who call Ultimate Kyuubi Naruto 'OTK (One-Tailed Kyuubi) Naruto', despite the former being it's actual, official name. And yes, it's a case of 'they don't know it's called that'. So they call it something stupid, annoying, and wrong.

Oh, and no offence to any US members here, but...

-The general inability of the US population to pronounce Japanese words correctly. Seriously, even using the Kyuubi example. I wanted to kill something when I heard someone pronounce it 'Kai-oo-bee'...

Quote (Shuryou)

1. Voltron... HATE THE DAMN THING!

WHAT!?

B-but... they're LIONS, and they DEFEND the whole UNIVERSE...
1) Sabre fencers.
2) The fact that I have to reconcile myself as a bi-weaponist, now that I'm fencing better epee than foil
3) Fencers who are too damn tall.
Anything OTHER than fencing?
And that was a rant, Rapid, not a pet peeves list. >_>

Quote ()

-The general inability of the US population to pronounce Japanese words correctly. Seriously, even using the Kyuubi example. I wanted to kill something when I heard someone pronounce it 'Kai-oo-bee'...

That's why you take two years of Japanese 1 in Middle school before it actually counts... *failed Japanese 1B*

Quote ()

1. People who think that the whole world should revolve around them and them alone, giving no consideration to others as long as they get what they want.

You know, it's really kinda scary when you start to realize that when you're walking around with your ipod in your ears and cellphone sticking out of your pocket, you're just another someone who will never be a main character. You realize that you're just one more typical teen. And you're just the background to someone else's life, who will never realize the epiphany that you have just reached.

Scary idea, huh?
That's called angst.
>_>

Quote ()

That's why you take two years of Japanese 1 in Middle school before it actually counts... *failed Japanese 1B*

Waitwaitwait.... you mean you US-types actually STUDY Japanese formally in school? Then how comes there's still a horrifying amount of Americans who can't pronounce Japanese words to save their life? FOR SHAME! D=

Quote ()

You know, it's really kinda scary when you start to realize that when you're walking around with your ipod in your ears and cellphone sticking out of your pocket, you're just another someone who will never be a main character. You realize that you're just one more typical teen. And you're just the background to someone else's life, who will never realize the epiphany that you have just reached.

Scary idea, huh?

That's why so many people rebel and try to stand out. You may not be able to grab center stage, but you can make sure the spotlight shines on you more often than it should.