How will mankind end?

What end do you think mankind should suffer? And how would you cope if said situation happened?
Very simple Drakim, Super Human Clones. It will be Biological warefare with them, Russia will develop them first. Soon everyone else will do it, but then they'll start sending them into other Countries. Soon a World War will break out, and other people will have to arm themselves with weaponry. I myself, a friggin shit load of guns, just to be safe.
Antibiotics will slowly whittle away our immunities to the point where we are immune to the new strain of fever will kill us all.
That's great, it starts with an earthquake, birds and snakes, an aeroplane and Lenny Bruce is not afraid.
Eye of a hurricane, listen to yourself churn - world serves its own needs, dummy serve your own needs.
Feed it off an aux speak, grunt, no, strength, Ladder start to clatter with fear fight down height.
Wire in a fire, representing seven games, a government for hire and a combat site.
Left of west and coming in a hurry with the furies breathing down your neck.
Team by team reporters baffled, trumped, tethered cropped.
Look at that low playing! Fine, then.
Uh oh, overflow, population, common food, but it'll do.
Save yourself, serve yourself.
World serves its own needs, listen to your heart bleed dummy with the rapture and the revered and the right, right.
You vitriolic, patriotic, slam, fight, bright light, feeling pretty psyched.

It's the end of the world as we know it.
It's the end of the world as we know it and I feel fine.

Six o'clock - TV hour. Don't get caught in foreign towers.
Slash and burn, return, listen to yourself churn.
Locking in, uniforming, book burning, blood letting.
Every motive escalate. Automotive incinerate.
Light a candle, light a votive. Step down, step down.
Watch your heel crush, crushed, uh-oh, this means no fear cavalier.
Renegade steer clear!
A tournament, tournament, a tournament of lies.
Offer me solutions, offer me alternatives and I decline.

It's the end of the world as we know it and I feel fine.

The other night I dreamt of knives, continental drift divide.
Mountains sit in a line, Leonard Bernstein. Leonid Brezhnev, Lenny Bruce and Lester Bangs.
Birthday party, cheesecake, jelly bean, boom!
You symbiotic, patriotic, slam book neck, right? Right.

It's the end of the world as we know it. can't I have some time alone?
It's the end of the world as we know it can't I have some time alone? and I feel fine...fine...

It's the end of the world as we know it. can't I have some time alone?
It's the end of the world as we know it can't I have some time alone? and I feel fine...fine...

What, no "exterminated after rabbits take over the world" option?

...What? Why is everyone looking at me?
Machines. Lol, Matrix.
i say that it's either gonna be a big meteor, like what killed the dino's billions of years of ago or global warming. global warming is MUCH more likely sense it's happening already, just break out the SPF 100000 and you might be golden, but just stay inside your house with air pureifiers and AC units. i mean........it's not like a meteor with Duo.exe is gonna kill us all by crashing into us at the nukeular weapons factories.

Quote (darkstar1006)

the nukeular weapons factories.

...*facepalm*
NUCLEAR. NU-CLE-AR.
Hah, no nuclear for u
BLUE PILL OR RED PILL!?
shur.......THE WORLD WILL NOT END LIKE IN THE MATRIX! NOW SHUT UP ABOUT THE MATRIX!
Well, I would say "The Guy Who Made This Poll", but thats not up there. >:o
Look around you. If you removed everything that had involved oil in its creation/shipping in any way....what would you have left? Almost nothing.

The end of mankind is simple. The oil will run out an everything we have will stop being produced. Everyone except those who stockpiled beforehand will be forced to go back to a primitive state. If we are not trained now.....we will die off due to the fact we are at a loss of what to do.

We will never have robots because of the stupid oil hungry US of A(ss). Same for clones >_>. The oil would happen much before global warming, and would stop it. An as(s)teroid would block out the sun, yes, and would slowly kill off the wildlife. However mankind has diminished it enough to the point we could last much longer, espcially if we still had our precious oil. IF there was a zombie outbreak, it would porbably be from bio-weapon engineering AKA still oil left to make stuff. As for deadly virus, that is possible but so unlikely that I would say as(s)teroid would be more likely.

Therefor: We will die in the wilds after all the worlds oil has disappeared.

thank you
You kids are out of it. The death of Clint Eastwood will result in an magnetic imbalance of the Earth, resulting in a excessively manly explosion that will kill everything.

Or Chuck Norris while tire of us and split the Earth in two with a single karate chop.
Fast food.
I saw the end of the world in a horrific nightmare dream once. It goes like this: The legions of /b/tards take raiding to a new level and raid The Pentagon. After overthrowing the US government and bringing anarchy to North America, the /b/tards decide to just start launching nukes. The end. C'mon. I'm not to only one who sees it coming.

But if I had it my way, I'd prefer a zombie apocalypse. That might be fun.
Giant Asteroid.

I would not cope with it, I would simply die.

Quote (ZeroSaber)

SSHHHHHH

That is supposed to be a secret! >:0

Quote (Drakim)

Quote (ZeroSaber)

SSHHHHHH

That is supposed to be a secret! >:0

He'll send his viking minions at the world. Raping and pillaging for everyone~!
If it were a zombie outbreak, we could totally defend the city.

OH SHIT IT'S A NEMESIS GET IN THE--

[rocket launcher'd]