Augh D:

The Random area is starting to remind me of Gaia's GD or Chatterbox. It feels like a board all its own, has its own culture, is developing its own memes (Twarma, DemonCookies, Wowness?) and moves the fastest of any board. The only difference is that GD threads don't last nearly as long as ours do.

Does this... bother anyone else?
Wouldn't be able to tell you. I don't go to Gaia. But even so, it's just a place for everyone to hang out and talk about anything that isn't in the RP!
It reminds me of Random Insanity back home. I love it!

SQWii!
I personally don't care that much, but the Spam Can has become teh awesomeness.
I lack complaints, though some of the topics are a bit silly and so I just stay away from them.
don't get me wrong, I just want to know who agrees. I hang with GD all the time.
No complaints here. You're thinking too much, Kazu.
I concur Zan.
I usually only frequent the MAIN Topics...
Speaking of which, something tells me that Random Chat, Random Images, Rate the Avatar, and Youtube Videos should be pinned, seeing as they are technically the main points of frequenting.
Haha maybe you should allow post counts then if it's the most active.

Quote (EpsilonX)

Haha maybe you should allow post counts then if it's the most active.

The RP section is still the encouraged part of the site. We encourage people to enjoy the community and to stick around even if they aren't part of the RPing aspect, but the post count is to represent how active people are being as RPers and isn't accurately represented if the Random Chat is able to count for posts.

Of course, that's this moderator's opinion, not that of the staff. ><;
man. I don't understand the rpg tho :-(

the one dude thats helpin me understand it isn't on either.
What's not to understand? You RP with what you're given. If you're lucky, you can pull off some smart moves with vaguely explained physics.

Such as smoke from a minibomb. I never really got that one...

*Oh snapped*
WHERE THERE'S SMOKE, THERE'S FIRE.

Basically, minibombs hitting things creates rubble and debris, I guess. Smoking craters and what not.

Oh yes, and I don't have any particular problem. Maybe we should speed up events slightly so that people will RP post mo-

*is shot*

Quote (EpsilonX)

gmail: masquerade808@gmail.com
AIM: my404soul
or just PM me.

Quote (Kazuhiro)

Quote (EpsilonX)

gmail: masquerade808@gmail.com
AIM: my404soul
or just PM me.

pa master is already made me like 1/3 of a step by step thing through pm's, so, i'll just finish that

edit: and i meant what i don't understand is all the rules.

its making me wanna *face-->wall, multiple times*

Quote (Kazuhiro)

The Random area is starting to remind me of Gaia's GD or Chatterbox. It feels like a board all its own, has its own culture, is developing its own memes (Twarma, DemonCookies, Wowness?) and moves the fastest of any board. The only difference is that GD threads don't last nearly as long as ours do.

GTFO, Gaiafag! D:< *Shot repeatedly*

Also, no, it doesn't bother me. It's a sign of good community.

-Twi
GB2/Gaia.

I love this place.
<CPU_Ninja> sent sound: bear-grizzly

Spelly, get that fool who dares to abbreviate things!

Um...I mean...

Doesn't bother me, either. In order to not be repeating Twi...I'll just say it gives me more material for...erm, nevermind.

You saw nothing.

Quote (Twi)

Quote (Kazuhiro)

GTFO, Gaiafag! D:< *Shot repeatedly*

*shittingdicknipples*

/b/tard!
Spam Can > Gaia