The Advertising Thread

DON'T YELL AT ME! I'm just trying to revive the original, official topic from RECN, so just... post your sites here...
Dood, looking at GU's banner...
Why House of Cards?
It deserves more than a crappy recolor.
*forhead smack* Damn.... I'll try to make a better banner, but I don't have one. /swt

ANNNYYWAAAYS .....

Here's some sites my friends made:

Tensai Dijitaru - A .hack RP. Needs nore members.
Guild Masters - A medieval RP with japanese and europeans. Also requires members.
Huh... Maybe see if some artistic members are willing to make a banner. Offer prizes and such, like whatever currency you use.
... And I think I might stay away from those. Nothing personal against your friends... Unlesss Yahiko happens to be your friend. Then, everything personal against him. I wouldn't touch him with a twenty-nine-and-a-half-foot pole.
Advertising...
Koineko no Tendou
If you're part of Tenku no Rauken, you should definitely check it out, since it's basically an offshoot.
Kudos to Lunarlion!
Come to think of it, we still need a new button for here on ToNE... <__<
ToN is getting it's breather now, since our long-lost admin suddenly came back from jai--...I mean college >_>;;

GO AND CLICK!
I have a site that I'm working on. And even if you people join and do nothing. The fact that I have people will get some people to join. It's not totally done yet, I still have to get some more rules. But I wouldn't mind you guys putting in some input.

ROTK
Yes. All of these sites need members...
Especially ROTK, Guildmasters and Tensai Dijitaru.
Yeah.
Join please.
The uncommon RPG

I know I keep bringing thing up, but this time I'm starting a mass advertisement plan....after I know what to do for it ;_;
Heh....I'm trying to work out about 6 RP's right now...
Sorry.
Did anyone advertise Tenku no Rakuen yet? If not here....

Tenku no Rakuen?

It has four rps on it right now. Chunnin exams are coming soon so join in soon. We need more members
O, are they? How do they work??? Wait...not here. Tell me somewhere else...but yay! Me want be chuunin!
*announcer voice*
Well, to re-he-hevive this topic, I must say that Guardian University is in its prime!
With the help of Tom, and about six more active members, it is turning into a great RP!
Join today.
Guardian U
Megaman.exe rpg?

another megaman roleplay site. Check it out.

Rockman.exe Chaos?

Another megaman site. Once again, check it out.

I'll ad more links when I return.

Quote (yahiko9040)

*announcer voice*
Well, to re-he-hevive this topic, I must say that Guardian University is in its prime!
With the help of Tom, and about six more active members, it is turning into a great RP!
Join today.
Guardian U

Damn you Tom! Damn you to hell!
... Oops.

All kidding aside, I've done some work on it and I'm pretty happy with how things are going. Classes are almost in session. Woo.
But...I'm still fighting giant crabs.

Quote (Zanallen)

But...I'm still fighting giant crabs.

Obviously, you didn't attack their weak point yet for massive damage!

Sorry, I couldn't resist.

Glad to see you're taking a hand in it, Tom. :3
I would've joined GU again if it weren't for the large amount of illiteracy...
*shivers*