*Totally Flips out*

GAHHAH IGNOAMOADNGODAI1NG!!!!!!!!!!

...I just saw a spoiler for Gyakuten Saiban 4...Its so horrifing TT^TT *Runs away crying*

((PS: No, it's not Hobohodo >___>;;))
The one with the new attorney who isn't Naruhodo?
Psh, his Japanese name is totally, "I see."
Double post... Not like I care.

Here is something slightly related.
You have a link? I JUST finished Justice for All not but... fifteen minutes ago.
Yeah, I know. =P

HAY, GUYS.

THE MAN IN THE TOQUE IS --

<shot, bricked, and Gotterdammerung'd>
...You forgot rock'd.
I've known of this for awhile, it's actually a kid now, and Phoenix is on trial for being a murderer in one of the cases ^^ but I'll say no more ;D
I think you're getting it confused with 3, Albel. From what I read, in three, the first case you play as Mia, defending a younger Phoenix.

Phoenix is in 4, but he isn't a lawyer anymore.

Quote (Savage King)

Yeah, I know. =P

HAY, GUYS.

THE MAN IN THE TOQUE IS --

<shot, bricked, and Gotterdammerung'd>

Ya...that guy who looks like a nice guy TT^TT He has that typical Gyakuten freak out image XD

In GS4, 7 years passed since GS3 and Naruhodo (Phoenix) isn't the main attorney anymore. No one knows why he quit and became a piano player/poker player, but he does play an important part as a helper^^

And the main persecutor is a rock band singer >___>;;
wow......seems like they are scrapeing the bottom of the bearrel for new characters......
PHOENIX!! WHY?!?
There was a PW website with a flash demo of it.

Phoenix looks completely different with a beanie. Your mentor looks like the doctor from Trauma Center. And Paine just keeps getting older.

It ends with them breaking the 4th wall.

Godot was better.
The doctor from Trauma Center had a pretty awesome beard, and that's about all I remember.
Here's something. The one in the blue hat is Phoenix.
Damn, that hat is sexy.

I thought the judge would have died of a heart attack by now or something though.
XD

Don't worry. He gets replaced by a robotised Blue Badger.

WAKKAWAKKAWAKKA!

I've got his theme as my ringtone. Huzzah!