About FFIII...

Does anyone have some free time to trade a couple mails with me??...I need that freakin' Onion Knight class o_o;;
Arg, sorry, I got rid of the game only some days ago >>

I think there were some others here who had it though, such as Shury.

Otherwise there are many FF3 boards around that trades mails.
i still have my game, can't beat a boss though and i'm stuck in one area but i don't have Wi-fi at home, sorry dude.
Curses...

EDIT: Right now, I have a...
Luneth: Lvl: 32 / Dark Knight JLvl: 18
Arc: Lvl: 32 / Black Mage JLvl: 46
Refia: Lvl: 32 / White Mage JLvl: 49
Ingus: Lvl: 32 / Dragoon JLvl: 19

And I just got the upgrade for the ship that makes me go underwater...Am I going well?
Wow, I'm at like, the last area with maybe lv45's.

Zanzo: lv45, Blackbelt: lv21
Kreyla: lv45, Knight: lv28
Kieto: lv46, Sage: lv19
Ryukai: lv46, Devout: lv19

Also, my wifi is being wonky right now, so sry. I hate this game's lack of save spots, btw...-__-

i'm stuck at the garuda boss right now anyways.....here are my stats.

arc: level 24. job:dark knight:level 1
refia: level 24. job:dragoon: level 2
ingus:level 24. job:dragoon: level 2
luneth:level 24. job:black mage: level 25
Funny...I didn't know anything about the dragoon tactics for that boss XD
jump with every dragoon you have, garuda=flying type. dragoon's jump=effective against flying types. get teh picture?
*poses awesomely* I should start all over again with that game... I feel like magic whoring... And just to experience the game again.

Quote (darkstar1006)

jump with every dragoon you have, garuda=flying type. dragoon's jump=effective against flying types. get teh picture?

No, I already knew how effective Dragoon was...But my D.Knight/White/Black/Dragoon beat him in 4-5 turns with only one dead XD (The D.Knight)...D.Knight is super strong and all, but I seriously prefer Knight because it has more variety of armors compare to D.Knight...Which had the lowest defense, EVEN COMPARED TO THE FREAKIN MAGE TWINS >_<!!!
I didn't really use in "use this class" tactics to win. My chars were all two jobs (cept Kreyla, he was a job whore while I experimented on making him stronger) pretty much the whole game.

Zanzo: Monk, Blackbelt(currently, I might Ninja with him, if necessary)
Krelya: Warrior, Knight(currently), Dark Knight, Ninja
Kieto: Black Mage, Sage(currently)
Ryukai: White Mage, Devout(currently)