The Mall

Entering the mall, her eyes half closed, Illyana turned her head several times to look for the store she needed. But instead of finding what she needed, she ended on a doomed conclusion. "People," she muttered softly to herself, "Too much people... They're trying to get me..." Without any reason besides the reason that she was a flipping lunatic she suddenly ran forwards, passing people as she ran and sometimes making people fall down. Not knowing where to go, she ended up in a store completely randomly and looked around for a place to hide.

"W-What is this?" she thought as she saw what kind of store she had gone into. Around her were animals in cages, some opened from above to let people pet them while others were closed. Quickly turning her head backwards, she remembered the people who had chased her without knowing no one actually chased her, and stumbled further into the store as she looked for an animal she could talk with.

Coming closer to the reptile section, she kneeled down before a glass case with two snakes in it. "Crikey..." she muttered while looking at one of the snakes curl around a branch within the case. As if she was in a trance, she kept staring at them and softly spoke to them, "I'm tired of these motherf*cking people trying to put me back in the motherf*cking institute..."
"Ah! I forgot that I was supposed to buy stuff..." Shin announced. "Well, see you later." Shin then ran into the bookstore, checked out the First Person Plural Book, ran back to pick up his groceries, and then entered the Pet store.
"So... Fish food right?" Shin asked his navi.
"Yup." Replied Shuilong.
"Okay then..." Shin walked around before tripping over some person with white hair and crashing, once again, onto the floor. Man, he's having bad luck today.
"Not again..." Shin muffled as his face was grinded into the floor.
"Oh?" Rania asked, smiling in response. "Uh... I didn't have any other plans. I was thinking I might swing by the gym for a little while, but if that's not the sort of thing you guys are in to-"

MeleeMan pumped one fist high into the air. "What are we standing around this place for?! You didn't tell me there was a gym here!" he roared. "Quick, let's head there. Nothing is a more cherished activity for a warrior such as myself than the pursuit of strength and muscular fortitude!"

"Maybe if you'd every try the pursuit of grace and mental fortitude," Rania sighed, "you'd find they have something to offer as well. Uh, so... you want to come with us, K?"
"Su-sure!" K stood up, still with his face covering his view towards Rania. "*sigh*...Well, at least I got the necessary books I wanted. I don't mind a little training!"
Kazu walked through the store, glancing from side to side out of long-standing habit over the tops of his sunglasses. No matter how old he got, Kazu thought to himself, he'd never get used to being in public places while flashing around his PET. Sarah was away on errands, so he'd used the opportunity to do something fun: Spend some of the money he'd saved from his testing days.

His fingers paused on a history book, and again Kazu glanced from side to side. He knew that he had nothing to hide, not anymore, and the orange streaks in his hair had long since disappeared, being so unneccecary, but still... it was a hard habit to break, especially when he was looking at a book that told the story of the Rogues.
OOC: I'm being ignooooored.
timmy looked at Kazu, whom timmy walked twords. "hey, sir.....ummm.....what are you looking at?" (that good enough for ya atrus? i can't stop refering to you as atrus)
"Follow me, K!" Rania called back to him, running through the crowded mall with surprising mobility given the lack of space. "The gym's right over here!"

"Hmph. You think Al can spar?" MeleeMan grunted, crossing his arms skeptically. "He seemed a little too bookish to be a fistfighter, but I didn't see any other weapon..."

"Don't be so quick to doubt, MeleeMan!" Rania encouraged him, heading for the door to a small exercise hall. "Here we go. After you," she smiled, holding the door for him. Alphonse's politeness was giving her the urge to act like a gentlewoman.

"If he can't get through a door himself, he's not worth sparring with!" MeleeMan laughed.
Wes walked alongside with Aida for a while. He was beggining to wonder where they were heading. Things had been quiet since that other guy had suddenly run off. Soulman was too busy staring at Capuchin with a goofy look on his face to say anything. He sighed. He better say something, "So, your family the one's pushing the marriage, but let me ask, how do you feel about it?"
(HEY! ATRUS!)