The Boston Scare

So, who here knows about the moononite scare in Boston two days ago?

That was frikkin' HILARIOUS to hear about.

But why hear it from me? These guys pretty much sum it up. (Warning: One person DOES go into an f-bomb rant.)

They shut down the entire frickin' CITY?!?

So yeah. That's the story. What else does anyone have to say about it?
You damn Americans are retarded.

Paranoid.

But mainly retarded.
fuggin hilarious dude

Quote (English Ninja)

You damn Americans are retarded.

Paranoid.

But mainly retarded.

Hey, it was the BOSTONIANS. And even then, it wasn't the general populous' fault. The overreactive people in charge with no knowledge of Cartoon Network late-night programming and a fear of bombs were the ones that SHUT DOWN THE F***ING CITY.

Yeah. This was fuggin' hilarious. For anyone who doesn't live in Boston.

To anyone who does... I am SOOO sorry. That was a really overractive... er... reaction. XP

Wait... Americans? Oh. Right. This is EN posting.
Neeevermind...

Quote (English Ninja)

You damn americans are retarded.

Paranoid.

But mainly retarded.

I'm an american myself, and I agree. Everyone here is retarded. God, it's like I go to a retard factory everyday (school). They're greedy for their $50/kid/day cash bonus because they turned down $2 million (seriously, my town did that) because they didn't want to "re-do their budget". Also, I can't wait the day the new elections come (No more bush, yay!) but I also dread it (new retard, that sucks). But I guess the new retard will be better than our current one.

Thats why I live by as many commondragon standards as I can, and why you all should too (even non-americans).
It's hillarious 'cause they said they did it in several cities, and they'd all been there for several weeks

if it WERE bombs, Cartoon Network would have destroyed us all.

easily.
Bin Laden's fundin' CN. I just know it!
Oh, Adult Swim and all their little terrorist antics. Makes me proud to live in Atlanta.
I'm a Canadian, so I can laugh at your American-style crazy antics.
Damn...I knew those mooninites would get us some how!!