WHY?

What is this bizzare new fad?

Is it my fault, somehow, that everyone has yuri in their avatars now?

In any case, there's only one way to combat it.

Change to my legendary avatar and refuse to change it until the yuri is under control.

After all, we don't want to give new members the wrong idea.
XD What an attack plan...Only you, Cap't Yaoi, would come up with such a cruel plan. Though, it the right angle...I can trick my brain into thinking that they are two girls making out.
Onoz. Zanallen's posting here.

Your avatar is all pretty and stuff, Zan. :/

Though, I guess I shouldn't play favorites ^^
It's just that there was the thing about my avatar... and then Shury changed to yuri, and then he hooked up Braden, and then you...

And then people started throwing random Love Hina into their avatars just for the pretty girls hugging and stuff! D:
And you are feeling left out because people seem to be accepting the Yuri and still hating the Yaoi. You got to understand, most of the members here are guys that, while not homophobic, do not enjoy seeing such things as male anime characters kissing and hugging. There will always be that double standard with this particular population make up. Honestly, I don't mind if someone has a Yaoi avatar. I don't enjoy them, but I don't mind...As long as they as tasteful and not completely lewd. Same with Yuri really, though I am far more willing to let my standards slip if someone were to post the female body. I am a young, adventurous, perverted Hero after all and, sadly, I lack a flying pink cat to keep me from being too lewd myself. ((10 Zanny to whomever gets that reference.))

Anyway, my avatar isn't about Yuri. It's about super cuteness. I may be a strapping young lad, but cute girls make me go all crazy.
flying... pink... cat? oO;

And, natrually, you said it all perfectly. I agree about your avatar, too. It's adorable.
MAKE....

IT ALL...

....STOP....

[goes into spasmic fit]
I don't mind Yuri or Yaoi around the board.

What I mind is when people push it on those who wish to have no part in it.

I caught Zan's Lunar II reference. : D Doesn't that put me at, like, 20 Zanny?

Quote ()

I lack a flying pink cat to keep me from being too lewd myself

Ruby is a dragon, not a flying cat.

Quote (Heat Sonata)

I caught Zan's Lunar II reference. : D Doesn't that put me at, like, 20 Zanny?

That it does mate, that it does.

Anyway, there there EN, it will all be okay.

And Fieldmedic, no one believes that she is a dragon...Until they run into Nall.
Ha! you can't affect me anymore. I have purged my mind for all emotions, since such pity things only make you weak!

And I hate you all for chaning avatars that often.

(hey...contraction! ^^)

Quote (Drakim)

Ha! you can't affect me anymore. I have purged my mind of all emotions, since such pitiful things only make you weak!

And I hate you all for changing avatars that often.

(hey...contradiction! ^^)

All grammar naziage bolded for your convenience :3
C'mon guys...And I mean "Guys". Be respectful and don't be goin around and post Yuri...Tryin' to have a bit'o'moral in here >_>;;

((I'm still having tough time gettin' use to capt'Yaoi's avas...))
...cough.. that's what I call the "Adjustment phase" Either you accept it, or have a nervous breakdown.

I for one, am in the same position as zan and in not so many words. So tadah, here I am yuri and all... besides it was just to damn cute XD
...Just keep those things to your selves and don't pop it to the public >_>;; I don't go around saying that I love fur... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... *Flies away*
Funny pwns sexy.
Mah sexah endrance can't keep up. I'll have to send him into overload. Go forth, Kite x Haseo!

Quote (EonOmega)

Mah sexah endrance can't keep up. I'll have to send him into overload. Go forth, Kite x Haseo!

...I thank god that picture isn't real...o-or IS IT?!!! *burns the game*
Isn't it less of a problem that there's yaoi and yuri and more of a problem that it's all with minors? XD

Quote (Goroke)

Quote (EonOmega)

...I thank god that picture isn't real...o-or IS IT?!!! *burns the game*

It is.

It's one of the endings you get for raising Endrance's affections enough.