Weird

i get THAT part...
but still...
It looks like shoop da woop but with a normal head.

Quote (yahiko9040)

and i recognize the guy second-to-rightmost. Somewhere...Zero! You recognize him?

Second to rightmost guy is me.

You refering to Op or Navi? Cause Druidman's sprite is a Tenguman/Colonel mesh/recolor.

As for Steve, that was all Skyrender. Ask him, my boy.

Quote (yahiko9040)

I'm sorry, but...what the HELL is your avatar???

Actually, it's Fayt Leingod from Star Ocean: Until the End of Time with a popsicle and his beach hoodie...

Valkyrie Profile: Silmeria is a lot like SO:UET. I'd suggest that anyone who liked that should play it; I'm playing it now. It's Tri Ace too, you know.
I bought it a few days ago, but I haven't played it yet...Been busy as I bought Dynasty Warriors 4 and 5 as well. Damn those Musou modes are long...

"Can it be? It's Lu Bu! He's come to destroy us all!"

Quote ()

and i recognize the guy second-to-rightmost. Somewhere...Zero! You recognize him?

Forde from sacred stones... Well actually, Forde's hair, resized, recolored, and placed on a sunglasses'ed guy's head. Good eye though.
What Skyrender can do, I can do too. Even though people have already seen it...

Body is taken of Advance Wars and head from Fire Emblem, can't remember which one. I think it was the first or second one for GBA.
First. Did you recolor it??? I recognize it from somewhere...
And that one that everyone's quoting me for looks like Advance Wars to me...
for some strange reason.
Yep, it's from Advance Wars: Dual Strike for the DS.

Whoever made the banner used Eagle, Grit, Jake, Lash, Sonja and others as sprites.
*points to Skyrender*
Praise him, he is the banner lord.
Thought I recognized it...I have been praised repeatedly for having a good eye, though. Zero has a better eye forr goofs and glitches, but I have a better memory.