Weird

The banner thingie at the top. The leftmost netop has the head of Rennac from FFSS. What gives?
Good eye. The sprites are edits, I think--Actually, you're better off asking Skyrender.
and i recognize the guy second-to-rightmost. Somewhere...Zero! You recognize him?
Ahh, now I see it. My net op does have his head. Except longer hair I think. Not too sure. Sweet, I like him. He was useful in the game.
On the matter of the banner, who's the sweet looking Navi third from the left?
I think it's Eon. Not sure.
Hmm...his head is weird. Like a skater.
HMmmmm....
I'm glad no one did Kobo. I don't think there's ANY poses for him
Oui. Third from left is Eon.
I'm sorry, but...what the HELL is your avatar???
DO NOT ASK.

ATTIE... sorry, habit... KAZU IS CAPTAIN YAOI. THEREFORE, DO NOT ASK!
i get THAT part...
but still...
It looks like shoop da woop but with a normal head.

Quote (yahiko9040)

and i recognize the guy second-to-rightmost. Somewhere...Zero! You recognize him?

Second to rightmost guy is me.

You refering to Op or Navi? Cause Druidman's sprite is a Tenguman/Colonel mesh/recolor.

As for Steve, that was all Skyrender. Ask him, my boy.

Quote (yahiko9040)

I'm sorry, but...what the HELL is your avatar???

Actually, it's Fayt Leingod from Star Ocean: Until the End of Time with a popsicle and his beach hoodie...

Valkyrie Profile: Silmeria is a lot like SO:UET. I'd suggest that anyone who liked that should play it; I'm playing it now. It's Tri Ace too, you know.
I bought it a few days ago, but I haven't played it yet...Been busy as I bought Dynasty Warriors 4 and 5 as well. Damn those Musou modes are long...

"Can it be? It's Lu Bu! He's come to destroy us all!"

Quote ()

Forde from sacred stones... Well actually, Forde's hair, resized, recolored, and placed on a sunglasses'ed guy's head. Good eye though.
What Skyrender can do, I can do too. Even though people have already seen it...

Body is taken of Advance Wars and head from Fire Emblem, can't remember which one. I think it was the first or second one for GBA.
First. Did you recolor it??? I recognize it from somewhere...
And that one that everyone's quoting me for looks like Advance Wars to me...
for some strange reason.
Yep, it's from Advance Wars: Dual Strike for the DS.

Whoever made the banner used Eagle, Grit, Jake, Lash, Sonja and others as sprites.
*points to Skyrender*
Praise him, he is the banner lord.