Prolouge

Good afternoon everyone! My name's James, though I'll answer to just about anything. A few quick details about me: I'm a 24 year old male from Connecticut, a community musical theatre actor (attempting to break into voice over work), and one of the biggest nerds you'll find around. I'm a gamer of all kinds, particularly board games and Dungeons and Dragons, and have been a fan of forum based RP's since my days on the Neopets forums roughly 10 years ago (Yeesh, that long?). I'm an aspiring fantasy/fiction writer who married an English major, so feel free to correct my spelling and grammar all the time, lol. If you couldn't tell from my username, I'm a big Final Fantasy fan (Tactics is the best, followed very closely by Nine) and a huge Disney nerd (No one will play Disney trivia games with me any more, lol).

I've only played one of the Battle Network games so far, but it was probably my favorite MegaMan game out there (MMBN 3 White), but that actually seems like it will be an advantage here (IE: Not referencing the canon in my character's backgrounds).

I look forward to gaming with everyone here, and if there's anything else you'd like to know, just give me a holler!
Gasp, a fellow FF9 lover, such a rare find, well welcome welcome, how ya have fun here.
'Tactics is the best, followed very closely by Nine'

This I think I can agree with. Anyway, we all have our degrees of nerdiness around here, so that being said... welcome from a local newbie(ish), sure you'll enjoy it around here.
Good luck with the gaming. (^-^ )b
I'm a 27 year old male from California, and even though Tactics is the best Final Fantasy game hands down, I would have to say Final Fantasy 6 beats 9 for second place.

Edit: The correct spelling is 'prologue' instead of 'prolouge'.
Greetings to all!

@Morisha - Yeah, FF9 fans are hard to come by. Glad to see I'm not alone!
@Lance - Nerds of a feather, right? I can't wait to see what we've got here.
@VonDare - Thanks! Back at ya'! *Brohoof*
@SpaceMonkySteve - Like the Yo-Yo?
@Azureink - 6 is certainly a contender. It was a reeeealy hard choice for me, but I played 9 first, so it has a special place in my heart. And I can't believe I messed up "Prologue"... Sorry, lol.
Yort as in Yort.
Hey.
Yo! Hope you enjoy your stay. :'D

>>> THE CHAT <<< is where we usually hang out. Hope to see you around~