Hello, I just joined

My name is Risold, and I just joined. I tried making the username Walyn, but I couldn't find the validation email it asked for, and it wouldn't let me resend it, so I made this account, and I read the thing where an admin has to verify the account.

I've played all of the Battle Network and Starforce games, but I lost my GBA and DS. I go on a few other Mega Man fan forums, and this one seems like fun.
Heya, welcome to RE:RN. Please enjoy your stay here and decide to make that stay permanent. You may want to check out the chat where most of RE:RN hangs and becomes social and stuff like that. We'll help you out with the RP's rules, too.

All in all, have fun, and welcome. ^^
Yeah, I read the rules for the RP yesterday. I just posted my registration thread thing, I hope I understood everything correctly.
Welcome
Hi, question about your Signature Attacks:

You start with a grand total of 60 signature points.

1. Poison Mist [passive, no cooldown] Delayed Damage Attribute: 5 Null for 3 turns.
[(5 Null Damage to one target x3 turns)x4 passive] = 60 sig points.

Poisonous Injection [cooldown: 2] Off-Target 1, Strengthen 15, Blind 1.
[(15 Strengthen + 60 Blind) = 75 - Off-Target Nerf (up to 37 out of the potential 40, since the signature points you initially invest must be at least 50% or more of the total points used in the signature)] = 38 sig points (75 for effects of cooldowns).

60 + 38 = 98 =/= 60 starting sig points.

How would you like to change them? I will help you out.
I didn't notice the x4 passive multiplier, so I thought that was just 15, and the nerf rules were confusing. I just went with the poison mist, because it works the best for me.

Would Poison mist stack with consecutive hits?
Did you want Poison Mist to deal out consecutive hits? At the moment it just does three turns of 5 Null damage to a single target.

You could make a non-passive that does more than one strike for three turns to a single target.
[(5 Null Damage x4 hits) to target for 3 turns]
[(5x4 hits=20)x3 turns=60]

You could also make a non-passive that hits up to four targets for 5 Null damage for three turns.
[(5 Null Damage to target for 3 turns) + 4 targets]
[(5x3 turns=15)x4 targets=60]

Otherwise, if you want, you could create a 5 Null Damage + Nova 3 passive that radiates from you every turn. That would be 60 signature points as well.
[5 Null Damage [x3 (Nova3)] x4 passive]
[(5x3 Nova3=15)x4 passive=60]

EDIT - Oh! You probably meant if the damage each turn would stack as you apply it each turn. Such as if you made the current version of Poison Mist stack with consecutive hits. The answer is no they would not stack, but they would both apply.

Example:

1. Poison Mist [passive, no cooldown] Delayed Damage Attribute: 5 Null for 3 turns.
[(5 Null Damage to one target x3 turns)x4 passive] = 60 sig points.

Turn 1: Hit target A with Poison Mist. They take 5 Null damage for the three turns.

5 Null damage (first application of Poison Mist, 1st turn).

Turn 2: Hit target A with Poison Mist again. They take 5 Null damage for three turns.

5 Null damage (first application of Poison Mist, 2nd turn) and 5 Null damage (second application of Poison Mist, 1st turn).

Turn 3: Hit target A with Poison Mist again. They take 5 Null damage for three turns.

5 Null damage (first application of Poison Mist, 3rd turn) and 5 Null damage (second application of Poison Mist, 2nd turn) and 5 Null damage (third application of Poison Mist, 1st turn).

Etc.
Yeah, that's what I meant, thanks. But that nova one looks nice, but I'll stick with my current one.
Be careful with using that passive Poison Mist the way you created it... it could cause no amount of headaches for the mods.

Edit: Although it would probably be awesome to use on a boss.
I don't believe in abusing cheap tricks. That'd just be wrong. I'll probably leave it at that level, and make new sigs.
Hello! Enjoy your stay. :3