Course work

As some may have noticed, I have been scarcely active over these past few weeks, this is because I've have been boged down with work, work which doesnt look like its gonna be clearing up soon...

My estimates say that I will be back to normal in a week or two at most...
We look forward to your continued existence.
UPDATE:

In a couple of months I will be taking my GCSE exams, for those of you not in the know they are the final exams of secondary school before I move on to college, as such I have incredible amounts of revision to do and thus will not be around properly until around June time, I may still jump on from time to time tho.
Heheheh, GCSE's, eh. Have fun, then. : )
UPDATE:

For those of you who care or are so bored they decided to read anyway, I am currently mid way through my exams and things seem to be going well, only had bs tests so far (like Religious Education and Citizenship), so I'm not exactly out of the woods yet. Well anyway long story short, wish me luck people.
Good luck boyo
I also wish you luck.
Good luck BV
They test you for Religious stuff? How's that affect your college application???
Yeah we have to do Religious Education and Citizenship as half courses, they are compulsory, believe me I have much better things to do with my time than learn about Christianity and Islam (I go to a mainly Muslim school so those are the only two we are taught after a certain point). Got an English Literature exam tomorrow, wish me luck : P
May the force be with you.
Woot! Finished my exams so I should become more active very shortly : D
I hope you did well.
Awesome, I just had my last exam today! Grats buddy.